Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's allegedly been scouting the team and prepping for this possibility for a while now.

Of course. Only Magoo could not see this as likely.

Fcuk me Pochettino probably knew it was coming.

We will see but Mourinho has been on 2 levels above Pochettino as I have long since said.

Can he replicate his successes? Depends on Lewis and Levy but the players will be different animals in terms of mentality or very soon ply their trade elsewhere

2693497.main_image.jpg

I'm thinking if we slaughter Auburn next week and LSU beats Georgia we have an outside shot of making the playoff. Auburn's got one hell of a defense though.

I'd have said it was a guarantee until Tua got hurt. The committee will probably hold that against you.

And let's be honest. We've had enough Bama in the playoff. You've had your shot at LSU, give someone else a go.

Lads, this ain't a basketball forum.

Gotta stick some college football in here for posterity, this thread will someday be 5000 pages of trophy lifting glory, after all.

Jose certainly said all the right things, now we need him to walk the walk otherwise what's the point. Loved that he acknowledged Poch and his contribution. Let's hope that he means what he says that it's not all about him, and we may have got ourselves someone who is going to take us forward and not another false dawn.

Jose certainly said all the right things, now we need him to walk the walk otherwise what's the point. Loved that he acknowledged Poch and his contribution. Let's hope that he means what he says that it's not all about him, and we may have got ourselves someone who is going to take us forward and not another false dawn.
Whatever happens there will be no false dawns in this instance. Jose keeps referring to a big vision. Levy not messing about

Back
Top Bottom