Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like modern politicians , football managers -The psychopaths rise to the top . Maybe that was Pochs downfall. He’s a good guy.
Under Jose it’ll be interesting if nothing else

Having Pochettino was like having this romantic relationship with this attractive girl who would give you a climax orgasm now and then but you always felt you were never going to end up (after all she made some stupid decisions during sex, like starting the intercourse with some weird turn-offs and holding (and often runining) your orgasms.

And you felt she was never going to be able to give you a baby.

The relationship went sour over the months after she was telling you that she got pregnant, only to have yet another spontanious abortion. You loved her, but you felt it was the right time to let go, as this stunning, once higly sought-after 10/10 portugese instagram model was available on the market after getting ditched by this rich and powerful guy who went for a 16-year old somewhat weird looking blonde Norwegian instead.

However, you know this model had kids in all her previous marriages, and you use that benefit, hoping she also could give you some kids as well. But there is also this sneaky feeling that she’s maybe too old, she can behave like a bitch sometimes, and you fear that you are going to empty your pockets on her in order for her to give you what you want. You are unsure on if its worth it. But you choose to start to date her because of all the attention you are getting...
And that is were we are now.
Is this ending up in disaster or a guilty pleasure?
Im scared of you.

I’m starting to come to terms with it. Being of an optimistic nature, suddenly I can see top four back into the picture. Suddenly I see Champions League. And that lovely shiny FA Cup ..... could we dare to dream again?

Ahaa mate, I’ve sitten up all night to fix my f*** computer who went bust just before my exam deadline tomorrow and this Mourinho news is taking all my distraction as well. I need to sort my thoughts, yes. And a good coffe. And go to uni and use one of the computers there to finish my assignment.
Godspeed

Tough one for the media now that mourinho is spurs manager.

Do they now continue their love fest creaming over every word mourinho says to the media and suddenly become huge spurs fans or do they continue to ignore us, slag us off and try to unsettle the club and players for utd etc like they've done for years.

Such a dilemma

Well, that escalated pretty quickly! Working away and heading into a strange town for a couple of beers last night, my phone exploded with Poch out messages.

Woke up this morning, slightly hungover to the phone almost melting with Jose news...

I find the timing slightly strange - maybe have to wait for the Amazon car crash to understand the behind the scenes machinations.

Anyway, for me - a reluctant Poch out by the end - the sacking was needed and inevitable but still tinged with sadness and nostalgic memories.

Jose - fuck knows. The appointment looks already to have split our fanbase. Though, he more than anyone, knows a couple of wins on the spin should quieten that down. Long term, none of us know. Just please no midfield of Dier, Matic, Sissoko & Fellaini!!

We’ve made a Faustian pact, just hope it pays off and we get over the line once or twice
Any appointment would probably have split the fanbase tbh. Nothing a win against west ham wont fix though :sonpoint: COYS

I am a Liverpool fan and I don't give a shit about Spurs. But I think this appointment shows the club means business and Mourinho is a very brave man to take Spurs job at this point in time. He brings some degree of success wherever he lands so why not here?

And what the fuck are you doing on a Tottenham forum? :avbfu:

I have a lot of concerns. Mourinho will either bring success or be a disaster that will set us back years or both! Would have prefered Ancelotti but Mourinho it is, he's a tottenham man so I back him.

Having Pochettino was like having this romantic relationship with this attractive girl who would give you a climax orgasm now and then but you always felt you were never going to end up (after all she made some stupid decisions during sex, like starting the intercourse with some weird turn-offs and holding (and often runining) your orgasms.

And you felt she was never going to be able to give you a baby.

The relationship went sour over the months after she was telling you that she got pregnant, only to have yet another spontanious abortion. You loved her, but you felt it was the right time to let go, as this stunning, once higly sought-after 10/10 portugese instagram model was available on the market after getting ditched by this rich and powerful guy who went for a 16-year old somewhat weird looking blonde Norwegian instead.

However, you know this model had kids in all her previous marriages, and you use that benefit, hoping she also could give you some kids as well. But there is also this sneaky feeling that she’s maybe too old, she can behave like a bitch sometimes, and you fear that you are going to empty your pockets on her in order for her to give you what you want. You are unsure on if its worth it. But you choose to start to date her because of all the attention you are getting...
And that is were we are now.
Is this ending up in disaster or a guilty pleasure?

That was the weirdest wank I have ever had to a wall of text.

Back
Top Bottom