Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I should have had a bet on this, I said a while back this would happen.
Not sure how I feel about it tbh, I don't think he is the right fit for us but time will tell.

I am a Liverpool fan and I don't give a shit about Spurs. But I think this appointment shows the club means business and Mourinho is a very brave man to take Spurs job at this point in time. He brings some degree of success wherever he lands so why not here?

For one thing, I hope he gives the cunts that have been underperforming all season a proper kicking - no prisoners, no favourites or pre-conceptions; if they're not putting a shift in training/ matchdays, or just want to half-arse their contract away, fuck them into the reserves.

Also, ENIC/ Levy had better know what they are doing - this guy needs money, we've all seen it; for this to work there HAS to be a change in policy when it comes to transfers.

All I can see is people mocking a manager with zero ties to Spurs.

Now he’s Spurs and it feels like you prefer to be in the group that won’t support him?
Weird.

We’ll see after Saturday who’s on the ferret wheel won’t we...
All I know is that with this fella in charge we will win far more than we lose, for example I have a bet with a hammer mate of mine who messaged me this morning to say can the bet be off now such is his reputation of course I said fuck off. :D :adethumbup:

Well done Bill. You're actually making me feel a lot better about this.

I remember being the same about Poch.. I was dead against it but one poster in particular, it was a dude called Lister, kept pointing out the positives and what he could bring.. I had a really good conversation with him by the end, he won me over and I was on board from that day.

Sometimes change worries people but also sometimes change is vital.
In my opinion Levy has pulled a blinder here. We were going nowhere, the football was crap, the team spirit was crap but Poch was a fans favourite, he made a difficult decision but a much needed decision.

It’s cost him £12m to make that decision so he should be applauded.

Back
Top Bottom