Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
Benitez for me, I actually think its a total no brainer and he would jump at the chance to move back West however I think Levy will be speaking to Mourinho which would be a short term fix and probably having the same process again in 2/3 years max.

I hate Mourinho with a passion, everything about the cunt BUT the one advantage of having him for a couple of years would be to win a trophy which I think he would-then that would put us in a better position to attract the younger elite managers with a couple of seasons at the new gaff and more money coming in to hopefully invest in the squad.

Whoever it will be IF Poch goes, it simply HAS TO be someone who is a winner and has trophies in the cabinet. We need an elite manager if we really want to progress.

Could have said that about Redknapp before he joined. Benetiz is a pragmatist, he plays attacking football if he has good attacking players, if he has shit then he plays more like Mourinho.
People pissing on the idea of Big Sam. But if we slip much closer to the bottom, his appointment would not be too different to Harry in 2008

I'm amazed Mourinho is leading the way. I can understand why people would want him, but 1 in 5 actually thinking Levy would appoint him! Come on.

I get why people are looking to Mourinho due to his track record but I think hiring him also has the potential for him to wreak havoc and leave Spurs in a worse state than when he took over.
But in saying that, it could happen with any manager.

I'm amazed Mourinho is leading the way. I can understand why people would want him, but 1 in 5 actually thinking Levy would appoint him! Come on.

I wouldn’t be that surprised, he has request Mourinho before apparently only got turned down now Mourinho has everything to prove again it’s certainly a possibility in my view.

normally after a project manager Levy goes for a Pragmatist. That puts us more down the Benetiz, Mourinho, Allergri type manager than the Howe, Nagglesman type.

santini: project
jol: pragmatic
Ramos: project
Redknapp: pragmatic
AVB: spreadsheet
Sherwood: banter
Poch: project

You didnt include the man who is an absolute shoe in for our next manager.

Happy working with small budget.
Good at developing players
Will continue the progress the club made under Poch.

Ladies and gentleman i give you....... Marcelo Bielsa. Lock this thread down.

Back
Top Bottom