Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
I suggested Howe yesterday and got ripped for it, what do folk hold against him? I think the style at Bournemouth reflects their resources and plays to their strengths. I think he speaks well, is a decent tactician and could grow into the role at Spurs. Only issue I could see is Eriksen types spitting the dummy and Howe not being able to handle it. Let’s hope Poch turns it round and we don’t need to worry about this though!

I suggested Howe yesterday and got ripped for it, what do folk hold against him? I think the style at Bournemouth reflects their resources and plays to their strengths. I think he speaks well, is a decent tactician and could grow into the role at Spurs. Only issue I could see is Eriksen types spitting the dummy and Howe not being able to handle it. Let’s hope Poch turns it round and we don’t need to worry about this though!
Howe is good. Kinda of more of the same though. His style and Pochs style aren't too different.

If we're gonna change, we need to change radically and find a new way of working.

I would love, love, love a return to counter attack football.

Against Leicester, we battered them on the counter with Kane, Son, Lamela and Lucas.

-----------------------Gazza--------------------
Foyth---Alderweireld---Tanganga---Rose
------------------------Skipp--------------------
-------------Ndombele----Sissoko-----------
Lamela-------------------------------------Son
-------------------------Kane-------------------

Using Toby's long balls to break out, whilst he schools Tanganga, before Foyth comes inside next season and we buy a better RB.

Skipp to marshall and learn his craft as Ndombele's creativity and Sissoko's drive provide impetus to the wingers and Kane.

Back
Top Bottom