Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No i'm suggesting that we could be in the Europa this season if we fail to make it out of our UCL group. So the game against Red Star is a "must win" otherwise we could end the group stage 3rd and thus be in the Europa come the new year.
It could be I'm not familiar with the rules. Are you saying that if we finish 3rd and don't make it to the knock out stage, we automatically go into the Europa next season?

No i'm suggesting that we could be in the Europa this season if we fail to make it out of our UCL group. So the game against Red Star is a "must win" otherwise we could end the group stage 3rd and thus be in the Europa come the new year.

And maybe win it. A trophy and CL qualification would be a bonus if we miss out on top 4 and crash out of the CL early. Granted we probably wouldn’t win it but I’d rather take a run at it this season rather than start in it next season.

It could be I'm not familiar with the rules. Are you saying that if we finish 3rd and don't make it to the knock out stage, we automatically go into the Europa next season?

No, we automatically go into the next round of the EL this season, which starts in the new year. The only way to avoid that is to come first, second or fourth in the CL group.

The situation at Spurs is negative though.
Sometimes things are bad Mick.

Pretending they aren’t bad doesn’t make you positive. It just makes you scared of disappointment.

I’m man enough to say it is what it is
does it mean you have an enormous penis as well as being a real man?

or does it just make you come across as an enormous penis on a web site for Spurs supporters?

Like I said Sammy - you are ALWAYS negative, you never demonstrate the attributes of a supporter, ie someone who supports through thick and thin, you just support when everything is going well and magically everyone puts in Messi-like performances.

Have you ever thought of giving it a rest? Because it doesnt make you a real man to "tell it like it is" - it just makes you a depressing bore.

We can see dead people too..........

GTY_Haley_Joel_Osment_ml_140910_12x5_992.jpg

---------------------Gazzaniga

Foyth-------- Sanchez-----Vetonghan/ Alderweireld ------Davies

---------------Sissoko------- Ndomble

---------------------- Le Celso

Lamela/Alli -----------Kane --------------------- Son

The problem is having the confidence in the manager to select the right team and formation for the job in hand.
I will have some idea of what to expect as soon as the players are announced and your comments start being posted on here.
They're usually a good indication of how things will go. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom