January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we have created a 4 pt lead over Woolwich in 24 matches with our existing squad
there are 14 to go
nothing they did yesterday suggested they have anything new or different to outscore us on points in these 14 matches. we have added Holtby

4th looks more, not less likely than it did imo

i don't consider everton a serious threat

20 minutes? You seem to know a little too much about Woolwich :freund:

Looked to me like a Journalist asked a flippant question and Wenger gave a flippant answer. I'm just shining a light on your bullshit you wum.

Coming on here stirring up shit. You never seem happier than when we fail, and seem more than gleeful when the gooners succeed.

Ah the universal "you're a gooner fall back"

Nothing makes me more "Gleeful" than Spurs winning and playing well.

Certainly not internet jerkery. Now off with you, you agressive little creature. Old Tommy Harmer could do with a stalker, go follow him around.

His bullshit about Cavani was certainly found out. I'm 75% sure he is a gooner troll too, he is in deep cover though, possibly Chav who know's either way he is bat shit mental and clearly off his tits on weed half the time.

Will do me in slower than that gut rot you are throwing down your neck all day. You jobless drain on society.

Will do me in slower than that gut rot you are throwing down your neck. You jobless drain on society.

:adeohshit:

Starting to feel the drag of paranoia from all those years of over use yet?
Any voices in your head?

images

Does "he" tell you to do things?

Wenger2GETTY_468x439.jpg

Does "he" tell you that the bad men will get you if you don't?

1772684810.jpg

Does "he" haunt your dreams?

:bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley:

:bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: :bentley:

It's ok Carl....put the spliff down......

Get help

There's always glue.

Carlito's one of my favorite posters on here. Pure Entertainment. Talks absolute shit sometimes, but then will say something impossible to disagree with.

i just can never tell wether hes some bored internet loser with an al pacino fixation, desperate to be a big man, or a slightly eccentric middle aged man but a standout geezer nonetheless.

someone needs to take him up on one of his "come for a drink with me but dont tell my boyfriends we met on the internet" offers :gallas:

Carlito's one of my favorite posters on here. Pure Entertainment. Talks absolute shit sometimes, but then will say something impossible to disagree with.

i just can never tell wether hes some bored internet loser with an al pacino fixation, desperate to be a big man, or a slightly eccentric middle aged man but a standout geezer nonetheless.

someone needs to take him up on one of his "come for a drink with me but dont tell my boyfriends we met on the internet" offers :gallas:

So tempted to do it for the Swansea away game simply just to see if he is real or not, but actually genuinely worried I will get bummed.

:avbshit:

I've got a theory, townsend was going qpr early yesterday then came back. Reading said that they thought at one point they would get siggy. So we were debating selling siggy got townsend back then decided we didn't want to sell siggy so let townsend go.

I T K

Back
Top Bottom