Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably not. He was one of the first. I blame Chelsea for their policy of player hoarding.

But would you ever respect a player who wore Partizans shirt even if they moved clubs?

Nice of him to give us the ball then anyway.

Salah and de Bruyne didn’t make it at Chelsea either. Are they culpable as well

ndombele, good passer of the ball, can dribble and is strong on the ball, however his pressing/defensive positioning is lacking

This, pretty much - which is why it's fucking baffling that he's playing him in a CM2 with Sissoko, who also doesn't press or tackle much and doesn't want to take the ball off the defence - and we constantly try to play out from the back.

Damn, I decided against going in the end as I didn't want to get home late.

We are looking so much brighter tonight, this team actually looks like one that wants to play together and play well. Much better than the crap at the weekend. Hopefully Lo Celso comes on for a spell soon.

Back
Top Bottom