Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Bad results in the next two games will surely bring matters to a head.
For example, any sort of loss to Red Star and a heavy defeat at Anfield.

Bad results in the next two games will surely bring matters to a head.
For example, any sort of loss to Red Star and a heavy defeat at Anfield.

Don’t think it will make a difference.

Levy is not forking out the 30 million to sack him. Only way he goes is if we are in a relegation fight around January.

Pochettino will not get the Madrid gig. He hasn't won anything and he has demonstrated an inability to deal with a fractured squad.

Thèse comments may turn a few heads :pochfacepalm:

He's getting on my tits now.

He's a fucking drama queen.
Well you know what... the fucking entitled "BRING ME THE Champions League on plate NOW" brigade that were surrounding me today were part of the problem...

Who blinks first...? The players who are EXPECTED to perform for the fans...

Or the self entitled fans EXPECTING a performance from the players, without any support AT ALL!

I sang my fucking cunting heart out today... I am HOARSE! I'm DEVASTATED....
Yet the players didn't respond to my rallying cry... but why would they...? They don't KNOW me
.. they don't OWE me one!

But I imagine those around me think they are justified in being equally as pissed off that the players didn't respond to them eating fucking PIZZA and booing when they misplaced a pass...

So who fucking wins?

I know who is more pissed off tonight, THAT'S for sure!

Whether or not you believe Levy has backed the manager, it's undeniable that this squad should be performing better than they are and that falls on the manager.

If oNlY tHe FaNs WoUlD hAvE cHeErEd MoRe, My sHiT 352 wOuLd HaVe WoRkEd In ThE fIrSt HaLf AnD nOt FuCkEd Us YeT aGaIn.

tHiS cAn'T gO oN!! :bentley:
Don't mock... the fans around me in the 1st half were toxic cunts... I wouldn't have played for them either
I moved at HT...

Fucking hell he really does come out with some old bollocks at times, like it has nothing to do with him that we keep conceding early goals. It's not fair he's only allowed to get involved after we go behind.

Don’t think it will make a difference.

Levy is not forking out the 30 million to sack him. Only way he goes is if we are in a relegation fight around January.

It won't cost 30 mill in one lump sum. If he is sacked we pay his salary until he gets a new job, that's how managerial contracts tend to work these days.

We can afford to sack him. He will get a job somewhere else in no time

The fact that Poch hasn't been sacked just shows how much of a joke this club has become and how little Levy actually cares about the performances in comparison to running this club like a business.

Levy and our owners don't want to pay his contract off, which means we have to sit and suffer through this bullshit until Poch either quits or we are in such a fucked position that Levy is forced to do it.

It should put to rest any notion that we have ambitions of being a club that wins trophies under these owners because if that's what they wanted he would have been gone already.

We are no longer a football club, we are a brand, football is way down the pecking order in terms of concerns for our owners.

"But you know, we could have an oil rich owner or do a Leeds etc"

Yeah? We could also be going backwards fast and all we have to show for it is a fancy stadium that hosts some NFL games and concerts whilst we languish in mid table but by all means, keep on celebrating that...

I couldn't give a shit about the manager, the players or the chairman, they all come and go, my only concern is the club and the results on the pitch, both of which are suffering under our current setup so it's time for a change.

Back
Top Bottom