Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Just realised it's not on sky/bt/amazon ffs. I demand instant gratification, god dammit!

I don't mind finding a stream if it's decent but sometimes you can't full screen or click off the arsehole comments sections on the side. And some of the hateful shit that comes out of their crapholes makes Tommy Robinson look like Owen Jones.
List of channels showing the game here Tottenham Hotspur - Watford Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News, Videos - October 19, 2019 - England Premier League :: Live Soccer TV

Bein sports 11 probably best channel. Using a PC try www.soccerstreams100.com

For android mobiles/tablets download either www.tvtap.net or www.livenettv.xyz or Swift Stream Live TV | Sports,News,Entertainments ::

For all football matches TV channel listings go to google playstore and install SportEventz or Live Soccer TV. The first one lists all sports and is recommended. :thumbup:

I don't care what he says in the press. IMO he needs to be judged as a football manager. I am looking to see what he does in the training pitch and on a matchday. How he set up the team, formation, tactics, line up, substitutions etc.

That's the only metric I'm interested in. He might come out and say he doesn't have the players but a good coach has the ability to get the most out of what he has available. It's up to him to show his coaching skills.

I don't care what he says in the press. IMO he needs to be judged as a football manager. I am looking to see what he does in the training pitch and on a matchday. How he set up the team, formation, tactics, line up, substitutions etc.

That's the only metric I'm interested in. He might come out and say he doesn't have the players but a good coach has the ability to get the most out of what he has available. It's up to him to show his coaching skills.
Errrrm you checked the latest Poch announcement ? He doesn't need anybody in January, everyone he requires is already here.

That’s all well and good but if acting like a twat every day in the papers is pissing off the players, then it’s a problem.
And by the metric you do judge him by, he is failing miserably.

That’s all well and good but if acting like a twat every day in the papers is pissing off the players, then it’s a problem.
And by the metric you do judge him by, he is failing miserably.
Yep if he continues as he is going then he has to go.

I've posted before about his coaching weaknesses. I've spoken about his stubbornness and his inability to change. They are not signs of a good manager.

Maybe the best way to measure his performance is to see how he gets on at another club with similar resources as us.

Back
Top Bottom