Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst we rightly slate a poor performance It should be noted how well Brighton exploited our weaknesses, the lad that scored twice making his home debut and the other U23 product Brighton has was excellent Alzate, Spurs were awful but credit where credit is due to Brighton.

Yeah play

Yeah foyth has been injured too. Sanchez is out of form. Lucas blows hot & cold. Why do you keep posting to me? We totally see it differently so it's pointless. You can agree to disagree.
You think poch is awful & doing a terrible job & should be sacked. But also levy is doing the right thing NOT sacking him.

Players getting injurred doesn't mean they weren't bought you fucking idiot.

Got back about 15 mins ago.

I am normally a happy clapper but there were very few, if any, positives to take out of today.

We made them look like fucking Brazil and they made us look like Brighton.

Sissoko, Lamela, Son, Winks and Kane look like they care. Everyone else does'nt give a fuck.

I was 3 rows back and right behind Hugo and his elbow looked bad. Really bad.

Season over for him imo.

Got back about 15 mins ago.

I am normally a happy clapper but there were very few, if any, positives to take out of today.

We made them look like fucking Brazil and they made us look like Brighton.

Sissoko, Lamela, Son, Winks and Kane look like they care. Everyone else does'nt give a fuck.

I was 3 rows back and right behind Hugo and his elbow looked bad. Really bad.

Season over for him imo.
Whats happened to Dier? He was one that no matter what his or the teams performances were like, he always looked like he cared.

It's hard but we can't let things like sports results dictate our mood. Life isn't about football and football isn't life. Yes it sucks but it's not something we can control. Go out and see your friends and family, enjoy the fall weather. Celebrate the victories and shrug off the defeats.
You're right but it's easier said than done!

Nobody else would want Poch to manage them at this point let's be real.

The players and the entire club's ownership/management that have LET him down. He got us fighting for the title twice, three semi finals and a UCL final. Finished in top 4 last 4 seasons. Had he been backed at the right time then he would achieved even more. Prior to the last 5 years we won fuck all nor got anywhere near it and finished outside the top 4. So you tell me who needed who between poch and spurs. Back him. Or I do no blame him for leaving if that's what happens. Some fans are a joke. Maybe they enjoyed the pre-poch spurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom