Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier is so bad there. I should have known when I picked him in my team. Trusted a piece that I have been saying no to for 3 years now. Showing why I don’t like him in the center. Slow and bad.

We need to freshen up our midfield. Someone with more zest.

giphy.gif

The Daily Star has asked VAR to review Jans black eye, they aren’t sure if it was an accidental elbow or an Eriksen cheap shot, if there isn’t clear evidence on VAR they are running with the Eriksen story......

I fucking hate our players.

Talking about titles, talking about trophies, talking about Wembley, talking about contracts and wage parity.

Yet bottling shit again and again and again.

I don't care that we sack Poch. Hire Howe and sack him too then. Hell, hire AVB and sacking again, just for the lolz. As long as this group of bottlers are allowed to stay on and go on strike every time they get poked by luck refs, results or the manager, this club will never evolve.

If you stop playing because you are a stroppy cunt : You can fuck right off.

Back
Top Bottom