Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair no one cares because if you accused someone of being a gooner and constantly banned them for an opinion they now agree with, then it’s then that looks a cunt right now.

I laugh at the attitude of some posters.....just three weeks ago still lauding it all.
Even John Thomas has fallen from his Church of Poch alter.
Just because he says after every thinly disguised Poch Out post that Levy should also go, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s an unashamed turncoat now.

People have been slated for years for seeing our weaknesses.
I was a Dele, Eriksen and Poch “hater” two years ago....now no one cares if all three walked tomorrow.

Ahhhhh NOW they see it so it’s ok. NOOOOW it’s ok.

And then no one likes a “told you so”.
Well Hood told us all so, so man up and swallow the bitter pills you spat at him.
SHUT - THE - FUCK - UP
You fucking boring shithouse, take your opinions and shove them up your arse.
You and wankers like you are everything I hate about supporting this club, the fact that your entire life on here is a shrine to whining and enjoying this kind of result, because you can use it to hobby horse your terminally boring epistles on how everything is shit and how you are always right.
There are plenty of other clubs, if you are the dedicated Spurs fan you say you are, go on their message boards and fuck their supporters off like you do on here, because you are as welcome as a shit in a swimming pool on this one.

Have left home games feeling a lot more deflated or angry than I did last night.

It wasn't all misery. We got to celebrate a couple of goals.

Sissoko played well.
Winks was doing alright too until he fucked up badly, then it seemed to knock his confidence and expected him to be subbed a lot sooner.

We just seemed to run out of energy around 20-30 minutes in. Everything slowed down - the pressing which had been working up to that point fizzled out.
I wonder if that's a training regime thing, or something mental which would be more of a concern.

Hugo has to take some responsibility. Look like you're leading and lifting the team!

Serge couldn't give a fuck.
Rose couldn't give a fuck.

Toby and Jan's formidable pairing died out there for me. I shall mourn for them.

Winks wanted it so bad but showed mental weakness.

Sissocomotive. Bravo!

Ndombele has these flashes but it must be really difficult coming in to that dressing room. He doesn't tank games like Sissoko and deserves to be taken off.

Dele I have never fully believed gives a fuck about Spurs. Always felt like we are a stepping stone for him. Magnificent kid when in form. Perhaps one for the Kevin Price Boateng scrap heap at this rate.

Son ran his little Korean legs off, but was either instructed to take it easy, or burnt himself out. Missed big chances today, but took chances against City. Just football stuff isn't it - certainly don't doubt his commitment or ability.

Kane at times seems to move like an oil tanker. His class keeps his goal tally up while playing in a well below par team. We all know strikers are judged on goals, and he keeps on chipping away. I hope he isn't getting fed up with Spurs. I hope he becomes our captain, and most certainly hope we all keep showing him love and support.

Eriksen comes on with a first touch like our half time guest. That's just natural talent. Too much talk about him right now is most likely only worsening his apparent on field anxiety.

Moura gets talked up so much by some fans like he should start every game. His control often let's him down, and he just doesn't have the best brain for it. It's the Brazilian Defoe without the offsides because he's a but wider placed. Impact sub does suit him in my opinion. He ain't going to reach the potential he showed as a teenager now, but we have a useful squad member there. He goes hot and cold and never seems capable or sustaining good form. Would love him to prove me wrong.

Shame about the weather too.

Thanks Spurs.. Just what I needed, getting soaked and then having to watch that shit show and then getting soaked even more. Thanks, thanks a lot.
Hope you are all proud this morning, hope you all spend your well earned thousands wisely. Hope you all have a lovely lie in this morning as you all deserve it, unlike us supporters who get home extremely late and have to get up at 05-30 for another day of work after spending more of our justified wages supporting you.

THANKS A FUCKING LOT..!!!

SHUT - THE - FUCK - UP
You and wankers like you are everything I hate about supporting this club, the fact that your entire life on here is a shrine to whining and enjoying this kind of result, because you can use it to hobby horse your terminally boring epistles on how everything is shit and how you are always right.
There are plenty of other clubs, if you are the dedicated Spurs fan you say you are, go on their message boards and fuck their supporters off like you do on here, because you are as welcome as a shit in a swimming pool on this one.

You were told so Mick.

The only people enjoying nights like last night are the people who want the manager to continue delivering nights like last night

Fuck the new stadium, it's a cash-cow to bring more tourists/glory hunters. Give me my Lane back. The one with die-hard yiddos who would never ever stop singing.
I've been saying this for a year. Had my head bitten off numerous times. But all Levy wants is to make money and that's what the stadium is about. Fucking NFL, concerts....what about some real investment in the squad you cheap tight fisted bastard. There will be no glory for us while that monstrous bald piece of shit holds the purse strings. The worst thing that could have happened to us. I'd prefer to be owned by Arabs or Chinese.

Last edited:
Oh look - here comes the real fanz like the hood to tell us how right he was and what a better of a supporter he is.

Fuck off you imbecile, considering all the people on this forum that have you on ignore, you’re basically talking to yourself. At least make a new multi. Cunto.

Funny my notifications tell me otherwise and clearly you don’t. You real fanz are on a role.

Yet another Pochettino zealot who put his interests over the clubs during the last five seasons. It would be nice If you took ownership in your role in one of the best Spurs teams being wasted but you won’t. As per usual the problem is me - you lot never learn,

Where is fucking stiff upper lip? We've got to carry on and keep supporting the lads and manager. It is easy to sack the manager, but... who are we going to replace Poch with? Southgate? Spanish waiter? Jose Don'tTrust Young players?
Pooch has earned the right to go down with the ship. Let him keep the job and try to guide us out of current malaise. Sack him at the end of the season if we finish mid table.
He's had too many chances. He's too arrogant to admit mistakes. He should go now

You were told so Mick.

The only people enjoying nights like last night are the people who want the manager to continue delivering nights like last night
Or people that have been calling for Pochs head and now with all the smug face of the world say "I told you so!". People who are happier when Spurs fail and they're right than when Spurs succeed and they're wrong...

Told them all by Christmas if we hadn’t improved they’d all change their mind.....seems like early October and they’re dropping like flies

Even a “fuck off Poch” from Cretinous Goat one of the reeeelest fanz just two weeks ago

It’s a complete no show from some - the likes of Airfixx, Guido and Mick Cooper have been the worst culprits for their unwavering support but the moment we have a moment like this they are no where to be seen.

SHUT - THE - FUCK - UP

I stand corrected Mick keeping it real to the end.

He is the best manager in your lifetime after all hey Micky!

Or people that have been calling for Pochs head and now with all the smug face of the world say "I told you so!". People who are happier when Spurs fail and they're right than when Spurs succeed and they're wrong...

Of course people feel vindicated. Doesnt mean they are enjoying it.....Personally Id love to have been proven wrong. I wasnt though.

Just because I have the ability to see shit football, doesnt mean I want to see shit football.

If anyone wants Poch to continue, trhen they are the ones content with our situation, end of.

You keep telling yourself that - you can add it to your other list of fantasy’s like Poch is one of the best managers around and trophies will come.

Really looking forward to this game, bit worried though as I had nightmare we got walloped 2-7. Imagine that! It was so real though, Bayern were just scoring for fun at the end and it looked like the players just gave up. I hope it wasn't a premonition. Can't imagine how much shit would hit the fan if it really did happen.

trophies will come
That's entirely untrue. You have to be deluded to think that things will get better at the moment, and I never suggested that. But, at least, he has earned the right to go down with the ship he built. If there was a way to show votes, I'm in the Poch out camp in that thread, because I don't believe he can turn it around, and, most importantly, I don't believe Levy has trust that he will turn it around.

He can do us all a favour and walk before we end up hating him , no one can deny what he has done for us as a club but I think he needs to go and let someone else take us to the next level as he aint the right man for it
Bollocks we gifted them everything tonight
That's a crock of shit. Their 1st 2 goals were incredible and we didn't gift the rest. We were simply utterly incompetent. The 2nd half we looked like a school team. I'll agree we gifted the match but they created and took their chances without our help.

That's entirely untrue. You have to be deluded to think that things will get better at the moment, and I never suggested that. But, at least, he has earned the right to go down with the ship he built. If there was a way to show votes, I'm in the Poch out camp in that thread, because I don't believe he can turn it around, and, most importantly, I don't believe Levy has trust that he will turn it around.

So it’s ok for you criticise him now but when others saw this much earlier they are shit supporters who clearly just want to gloat. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom