Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
The Wanyama sub has confused me big time. Surely Skipp or Dier would have been the better option? Or leave Sissoko on? The Erisken sub makes more sense as he should have played like he had a point to prove , but poch forgets he is off in January so doesn’t really give a fuck if he is benched or not, and as for Lucas why not give him half an hour and pull son who wasn’t at it today , I know everything is easy in hindsight but Wanyama is a guy no one wanted to buy , why is he even on the bench ?

And why take Lamela off?
One of our better players

His face was a picture as he came off

Not happy and I don’t blame him

Fans just need to accept that there will be shit seasons for every manager. You cannot sustain sucess into perpetuity.

Teams go in cycles. The cycle of the 1st poch team is over. That doesnt mean poch is a bad manager. He just needs time to build his second team.

This season is the equivalent of taking over from sherwood

Bournmouth have had a higher net spend than us since they came up. And he aint done neither yet

But they are Bournemouth. I'm not saying he should replace Poch but come on look what Howe has done for that football club, look where they are now to where the were when he took over. Fucking remarkable

Depends on the DOF

Get a strong one who will insist on making the decisions and it won’t matter
It will, it doesn't matter how stong they are, it could be Superman, Levy would still be their Kryptonite. If they don't dance to his tune he'll just sack them.

It's a hard division but it definitely doesn't compare to getting to a CL final.

So winning a title of a division of where you are the best team of 24 over 46 games is not comparable to scraping through a group then playing 3 two legged games (losing two) and then getting humped in the final?

No you’re right it’s not.

A cup run is a cup run. Lose the final and you’ve achieved nothing to be frank.

It will, it doesn't matter how stong they are, it could be Superman, Levy would still be their Kryptonite. If they don't dance to his tune he'll just sack them.

It won’t

A strong decent DOF with the right contract should insist on having complete control and Levy will have to lump it

But he could bring Ryan Fraser and Lewis Cook because they have a higher net spend so that means they are better than Son and Ndombele
What a ridiculous playground argument that is.
Over the last 5 years we've had a better manager and better players than Bournmouth. That's why we consistently finish above them

But they are Bournemouth. I'm not saying he should replace Poch but come on look what Howe has done for that football club, look where they are now to where the were when he took over. Fucking remarkable

It’s funny because he’s claiming we are on their level, but too good for their manager

I want nothing more than Pochettino to pull this round but that's now so many defeats in our last 44 games.

My question is how/why anyone thinks it will change for the better?

What are they seeing that I can't?

I think the only positive is the next 5 games we have and that the team, and more importantly, Poch has things figured out.

Back
Top Bottom