Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know things are bad when I start questioning Poch's decisions!
IMO Erik should have stayed on, Vic should not have come on and Lucas should have come on sooner.
VAR changes games in more ways than one. Surely not coincidental that after their VAR shout, we scored not long after. Then when the second decision went in their favour (correctly), their tails went up and they had their best spell in the game.
Think we deserved a point but you don't always get what you deserve. We really must take our chances, because the only statistic that matters is scoring one more than your opponents.
Apologies if these points have already been made, but I'm fed up enough and have no desire to make my mood even worse.
Now I'm going to leave this thread alone because I have a feeling that it's going to get poisonous, if it hasn't already.

I don't give a fuck ... I support Spurs not some internet wankers who can't wait to have a go ,... come in my local and see how long they last .. fucking cunts
As sammyspurs sammyspurs said, it's nice to see your'e at least venting your anger.

But you shouldn't be venting at other fans for feeling upset or frustrated. You should be venting at the owners, or the manager, or the players. Not fellow fans.

Apathy among our fanbase is one of the biggest things to hold us back imo.
We're too easily satisfied. The never had it so good attitude is fucking appalling.

We need our supporters to show their anger and their passion.
Today wasn't good enough. One league cup in 2 decades isnt good enough. Throwing away leads and collapsing like a deck chair aint fucking good enough.

Lets have no more of this unlucky, we go again losers mentality.
It fucking stinks.

Spent 160m in the summer. Excuses are over. Levy has invested and given him some of the best players on the market.
The money is inflated and not a true marker of what Poch received. The team needed fullbacks, Midfielders, backup striker, and probably another attacker that POCH will trust besides Lucas, apparently. This in no way is a refreshed squad.

Some of his decisions have baffled but having some dross is still a valid excuse. Did you not see Danny Rose's pass at the end of the game or Wanyama leaking oil out there? Jan was no great shakes either.

Rodrigo's too old...and he plays for my team that NOT driving me bonkers ATM. Let him stay there. Not to mention that most 'informed' posters on the board would balk at his transfer once they realized that he once played for Bolton.
Oh, you'd rather some tool who takes 3 touches, turning almost 360 degress in the process, before playing a square pass.

They've just shown the replay again...

His shoulder was just offside...you can score from your shoulder...he's offside its as simple as that. Doesn't matter how marginal it was or how many millimeters were in it.

"We were robbed by a machine" ..."we were screwed" ..."the officials dont know how to use VAR"..."cheated"

As i said

How dare we get a correct VAR decision go against us.
As posted earlier:

You could easily draw Sonny's line a fraction the left without batting an eyelid. Indeed, like I asked, where does his shoulder end and arm begin?

And like I also pointed out, the way the tech works has up to a 0.05 second (or thereabouts) margin of error, easily enough to make a difference here. So the irony is that Son might actually have been onside in true terms.

As for the 'How dare we get a correct VAR decision go against us?' that isn't what's been said, you're interpreting that tone to be holier than thou.

Anyway, time to go do something more pleasurable than wallowing in defeat. Like sticking forks in my legs.

giphy.gif

You know things are bad when I start questioning Poch's decisions!
IMO Erik should have stayed on, Vic should not have come on and Lucas should have come on sooner.
VAR changes games in more ways than one. Surely not coincidental that after their VAR shout, we scored not long after. Then when the second decision went in their favour (correctly), their tails went up and they had their best spell in the game.
Think we deserved a point but you don't always get what you deserve. We really must take our chances, because the only statistic that matters is scoring one more than your opponents.
Apologies if these points have already been made, but I'm fed up enough and have no desire to make my mood even worse.
Now I'm going to leave this thread alone because I have a feeling that it's going to get poisonous, if it hasn't already.
Agree on all points reference the game.
And the poison has started.I might pop to the forum toilet to get a bit happy vibes if it gets any worse in here :)

Fuck off you depressing cunt ... go support someone else if you hate Spurs so much ... cunts like you are a sad reflection on modern society ... back in the day you get smacked the moment you opened your mouth, and quite rightly to

The only depressing cunt here is you mate, digging other supporters out because you don't agree with them and think you're a superior supporter and then acting like an internet hard man when in reality you're a soft wet emotional crybaby.

All posters like you do is comment on other posters, that's it, how fucking sad is that?

You talk about people being a sad reflection of modern society because they are passionate about their club and don't like seeing the obvious signs that it's going backwards or at least offering an opinion on what they think is wrong but the real sad reflection of a modern society is cunts like you who can't accept opinions without attacking others because those opinions are things you can't emotionally handle.

You're a soft cunt, step away from your computer and indulge in some self-reflection.

Way to ruin a lovely Sunny weekend SPURS... thanks a bunch.
You never did have a sense of occasion, as you chose to beat Wigan 9-1 on the day of my Dad's stone setting... how was I supposed to be happy on THAT day??

Fuckers!

Back
Top Bottom