Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was as marginal as it can be - and with what came afterwards, yeah, I think it might well be a talking point. You think it won't be a talking point on Match of the Day?

Oh, and by the way, would you care to give me an illustration of the exact part of the anatomy where it's 'okay' to touch the ball, i.e. shoulder area, and the precise location where that becomes 'handball' on the upper arm?

Because if you can't, then you're winging it as much as the VAR guys are.

Give your head a wobble.
They've just shown the replay again...

His shoulder was just offside...you can score from your shoulder...he's offside its as simple as that. Doesn't matter how marginal it was or how many millimeters were in it.

"We were robbed by a machine" ..."we were screwed" ..."the officials dont know how to use VAR"..."cheated"

As i said

How dare we get a correct VAR decision go against us.

Rodrigo. He's been giving me a bigger erection than bus-conductor bus-conductor 's wife this past week.
Rodrigo's too old...and he plays for my team that NOT driving me bonkers ATM. Let him stay there. Not to mention that most 'informed' posters on the board would balk at his transfer once they realized that he once played for Bolton.

Neither Simone or Allegri will take the job, forget about to Nune and Eddoe Howe, we need someone to steady the ship and bring order, PL experience and trophy winner, Rafa or Jose.

Can't stomach Jose and his brand of football and him and Levy would be a nightmare, although Jose might win us a trophy tbh but it would be short term thinking hiring him, Rafa wouldn't improve us imo.

Would rather keep Poch if it's a choice between those.

Poch has been vocal about Spurs' transfer policy, signed a bumper new contract a year ago and now he has to deliver the goods. The last transfer window was underwhelming and we didn't strengthen positions that needed strengthened i.e right back.

He is not bringing youth through, i know we have Oliver Skipp but the guy gets very little game time. Can you name another talented youngster on the verge of the first team? His insistence on continuously playing a formation to suit Harry Kane is ridiculous. I love Harry Kane but we can't build a team round him. This also affects our transfer policy as no other top quality striker is going to come to Spurs and play second fiddle.

Poch needs to deliver. He hasn't won a trophy (the only top 6 club not to since Poch joined Spurs) and i honestly am starting to question his commitment to our club on the whole. I'm rasnting because of the Leicester result but i have been feeling this way for a while.
Think you’re being a bit harsh: Aurier was fine and scored the VAR goal (although passing needs work); and Kane scored the goal. The two points you raise (Kane and RB, aren’t the problem).

Tbh, looked like Leicester were a bit more aggressive for whatever reason. They defended well and played some ugly Route 1, plus the first shot in 31 that’s gone in for Madison. Just one of those statistical days. They happen.

You're a stupid cunt you really are, I support this team through thick and thin you soft little twat, I have supported this club for 30+ years.

It doesn't mean I have to turn a blind eye to the obvious to be a good supporter, clearly you think that's the case, it's not a fucking cult.

You know what is a shit supporter? Absolute wankers like you who attack other supporters because they care about their club.

This isn't some knee jerk reaction like you and other posters like to make out, this is a TREND and it's one that has been happening since last season CL run aside, the warning signs have been there and people like you can't let go of your emotions long enough to see the reality.

Fuck off .... you come on hear and wank yourself off when we lose ... when we win you're nowhere ... you're a fuckin' troll cunt just fuck off and die ...

Ever since he said he might leave if we win the Champions League Poch has kind of invited media attention on himself. Almost feels like he's doing a Mourinho. Something obviously isn't clicking with the squad right now.

Back
Top Bottom