Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The numerous posts about VAR is absolute cringe and embarrasing ffs.

He was offside ....get it into your heads ffs. We were screwed?? Our fanbase honestly turns Liverpool like during games.

Our squad has a weak mentality for far too long. Winners find a way to win that game.

Losers find a way to lose

19 points from 18 league games since the rot set in at Burnley back in February. That's one match, shy of a half season of games and equates to about 40 points for a season. Relegation form. There's only so much explaining, excuses and pleas for patience that can be tolerated.
This is actually criminal - something seriously needs to change.

He was offside ....get it into your heads ffs. We were screwed?? Our fanbase honestly turns Liverpool like during games.

How dare VAR give the correct decision against us.
I think the main point is that VAR is meant to correct clear and obvious errors, this wasn't.

Poch has been vocal about Spurs' transfer policy, signed a bumper new contract a year ago and now he has to deliver the goods. The last transfer window was underwhelming and we didn't strengthen positions that needed strengthened i.e right back.

He is not bringing youth through, i know we have Oliver Skipp but the guy gets very little game time. Can you name another talented youngster on the verge of the first team? His insistence on continuously playing a formation to suit Harry Kane is ridiculous. I love Harry Kane but we can't build a team round him. This also affects our transfer policy as no other top quality striker is going to come to Spurs and play second fiddle.

Poch needs to deliver. He hasn't won a trophy (the only top 6 club not to since Poch joined Spurs) and i honestly am starting to question his commitment to our club on the whole. I'm rasnting because of the Leicester result but i have been feeling this way for a while.

giphy.gif

If we change managers,who to,being realistic?
I would give up totally if i had to watch the drivel Mourinho gets his teams to plays.
Yes, i know he wins trophies, but the football is shit.
If we were to move on from Poch, I would still try our absolute utmost to let him reach the end of the season, and let him move on with a mutual agreement. Seeing him sacked mid season would honestly be gut wrenching and seeing some clown come in as an interim would potentially set us back further.

I'm not sure a big fancy name with a completely different philosophy coming in would be right either. I think personally, ten Hag at Ajax would be the best choice.

No one should give Wanyama a pass on the Maddison goal. So slow to come across and block the shot, embarrassingly slow in fact.

What he is doing on the pitch when he was being sold 2 weeks ago is beyond me.

Especially when he didn't play pre season and we have Skipp and Dier on the bench. It's a joke mate and it might be a nail in Pochs coffin first time I've ever reallY looked at him and thought do you have a fucking clue?

19 points from 18 league games since the rot set in at Burnley back in February. That's one match, shy of a half season of games and equates to about 40 points for a season. Relegation form. There's only so much explaining, excuses and pleas for patience that can be tolerated.

We can't kill off a game, can't hold water at the back and there's no character or fight in the team. Didn't think I'd every be saying this but Pochettino has taken this club as far as he's going to.

BangkokSpud BangkokSpud is this poster also a cunt for pointing out the obvious?

Is everyone a cunt because you lack the emotional maturity to consider an unbiased emotionally detached perspective?

The majority of our fan base has been living in the past for some time.

Rose, Jan, Verts, Eriksen all well past their day and we still hold out hope they’ll be good enough.
Couple of them might be past it now but most still show commitment unlike Erikson

How dare VAR give the correct decision against us.
It was as marginal as it can be - and with what came afterwards, yeah, I think it might well be a talking point. You think it won't be a talking point on Match of the Day?

Oh, and by the way, would you care to give me an illustration of the exact part of the anatomy where it's 'okay' to touch the ball, i.e. shoulder area, and the precise location where that becomes 'handball' on the upper arm?

Because if you can't, then you're winging it as much as the VAR guys are.

Give your head a wobble.

Back
Top Bottom