Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am going to nail my bollocks to the mast and say that I think we need a change of manager, I don't think Pochs heart is in it anymore, I think he is making decisions which are actively harming us in terms of results now and I also think that when you combine that with his consistent complaining to the press it just doesn't look good for us at all.

I am not sure who will be better as a manager, simone maybe? More importantly, who will work with Levy because he's a fucking nightmare of a chairman who has clearly no short term interest in winning a trophy at this club (I will be fucking 90 at this rate before we win something because of his vision of "long term sustainability")

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT ... is that nailed enough for you?

Really don't get the bringing on Wanyama logic. I think a poster on here got it right when his transfer fell through and they said he is just squad blocking now.

Now Dier I bet is pissed off and young Skipp denied minutes, both could have done the job that Wanyama was brought on to do and both a lot more mobile too (and that is saying something).

Fuck off you depressing cunt ... go support someone else if you hate Spurs so much ... cunts like you are a sad reflection on modern society ... back in the day you get smacked the moment you opened your mouth, and quite rightly to

I’m glad you feel angry.
I’m a fellow Yid. Deep down you know your rage isn’t at me, it’s at the team, and it’s at the manager.

But I’m actually glad you feel something.
Apathy disgusts me.

The VAR decision was a disgrace (ruling out our goal) . It was not decided by science or facts but a human deciding where a line should be drawn. There are too many variables when it is that close: the fact that video is a set of pictures, when exactly the ball was touched, and where the line is drawn
This is my exact problem with it. We could see the VAR guy assessing it in real time and when he initially put the marker on the screen, they were dead on level. Then he pissed around with it to 'judge' Son to be as far forward as possible - including using too much of his upper arm/shoulder, in my opinion.

Let's also not forget that VAR takes the first frame after the ball has clearly left the passer's foot - which means you may have a 1/20th of a second or so inaccuracy of the moment in a manner that is a disadvantage to the attacker.

TL;DR it would be okay for there to be a 'this is too ambiguous to tell, let the goal stand' judgement in my eyes. We've seen tight offsides spotted by VAR that were fairly identified, but I still don't know if Son was genuinely offside there.

WHERE WAS FUCKING VAR WHEN MENDES SCORED AT OLD TRAFFORD EH???

didn't fucking matter then, cos it was Spurs...
Lampard has a goal disallowed for England and EVERY cunt is on it!

ENGLAND HATES SPURS. END OF....
and England cab go do one!

Its gonna be a long painful season. Poch should have a clear the air talk with the whole team. Anyone not on board needs to be cleared out asap. Question is whether poch has the will and patience to do it all again.

I don’t think he has

Lost the plot completely

ahh Levy subbed off Lamela gotcha
Imature response.

Like me blaming Lamela for not investing a dime in the football team for a year and a half.

We started to play shit halfway through the season the club decided to wing it with 0 new players. And the shit has continued to run.

If people can't see any correlation there they need to get their heads outta their arses

VAR and poch to blame no way that goal should of been ruled out needs to be a margin of era like cricket has you just can't tell.

However what is Poch doing with that Wanyama change the blokes fucked and can't run yet comes on before Moura and when we have Skipp and Dier on the bench.

Weekends ruined and footballs fucked

No one should give Wanyama a pass on the Maddison goal. So slow to come across and block the shot, embarrassingly slow in fact.

What he is doing on the pitch when he was being sold 2 weeks ago is beyond me.

Spent 160m in the summer. Excuses are over. Levy has invested and given him some of the best players on the market.
Acting like Levy is blameless is disingenuous, the two windows before we had no investment in the team and those were times where we really truly needed it and it would have likely pushed us towards a trophy.

Levy and ENIC have a TRACK RECORD of putting profit and stability over ambition, the stadium build is not "ambition" in the footballing sense, it's a guaranteed money maker for ENIC.

The chairman and our owners need questioning over the longer term in regards to what they actually want this club to be because right now it feels like we could well become a Woolwich 2.0, new stadium, fuck all to show for it but profit.

But I have to agree, they did spend this window and the manager really has no excuses with the team he has to be performing so poorly now imo, Levy did his part this window and so far, Poch is failing.

Really don't get the bringing on Wanyama logic. I think a poster on here got it right when his transfer fell through and they said he is just squad blocking now.

Now Dier I bet is pissed off and young Skipp denied minutes, both could have done the job that Wanyama was brought on to do and both a lot more mobile too (and that is saying something).
Absolutely, it makes zero sense to bring the (sadly) passed use by date Wanyama on.

Imature response.

Like me blaming Lamela for not investing a dime in the football team for a year and a half.

We started to play shit halfway through the season the club decided to wing it with 0 new players. And the shit has continued to run.

If people can't see any correlation there they neec to get their heads outta their arses

Today was because of a transfer window 18 months and one whole season ago?

:harrylol:

The numerous posts about VAR is absolute cringe and embarrasing ffs.

He was offside ....get it into your heads ffs. We were screwed?? Our fanbase honestly turns Liverpool like during games.

How dare VAR give the correct decision against us.

Don't no why people started singing Erikson's name as soon he came on , the guy has to earn it now after mid week

The majority of our fan base has been living in the past for some time.

Rose, Jan, Verts, Eriksen all well past their day and we still hold out hope they’ll be good enough.

Like you, i like our boss.But can't you see something isn't right at the moment,and hasn't really been since January last year.The Champs league final has papered over many cracks IMHO

I don't give a fuck ... I support Spurs not some internet wankers who can't wait to have a go ,... come in my local and see how long they last .. fucking cunts

I love Poch, I really do. He's helped make us a consistent Top 4 team. But until he gets his head out of his ass in terms of starting XI and subs, I just don't think he's helping our team win anymore. The fact he continues, week in and week out, to sit Lucas is beyond lunacy.

Poch out? We used to have a few laughs over that....I'm not really laughing anymore, and it's clearly evident that something is wrong with the club.

Back
Top Bottom