UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do you all do these simulated draws? They don't mean a thing! I understand that they can help you get excited, but I find it strange...
It's like comparing a teenage boy who spends days on end wanking, rather than have full sex with a real human woman!!

Pots confirmed. Got to say it's a pretty strong looking Pot 3 & Pot 4 this year. Tough ties all over the gaff:

Pot 1
  • Liverpool
  • Chelsea
  • Barcelona
  • Bayern Munich
  • Juventus
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Zenit
Pot 2
  • Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Napoli
  • Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Tottenham
  • Ajax
  • Benfica
Pot 3
  • Lyon
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Salzburg
  • Olympiakos
  • Club Brugge
  • Valencia
  • Inter Milan
  • Dinamo Zagreb
Pot 4
  • Lokomotiv Moscow
  • Genk
  • Galatasaray
  • RB Leipzig
  • Slavia Prague
  • Red Star Belgrade
  • Atalanta
  • Lille

Pots confirmed. Got to say it's a pretty strong looking Pot 3 & Pot 4 this year. Tough ties all over the gaff:

Pot 1
  • Liverpool
  • Chelsea
  • Barcelona
  • Bayern Munich
  • Juventus
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Zenit
Pot 2
  • Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Napoli
  • Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Tottenham
  • Ajax
  • Benfica
Pot 3
  • Lyon
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Salzburg
  • Olympiakos
  • Club Brugge
  • Valencia
  • Inter Milan
  • Dinamo Zagreb
Pot 4
  • Lokomotiv Moscow
  • Genk
  • Galatasaray
  • RB Leipzig
  • Slavia Prague
  • Red Star Belgrade
  • Atalanta
  • Lille
It could be Barca, Spurs, Inter all over again!

Have to say, I'm glad we're in pot 2......it would look a whole lot tougher if we hadn't made it into pot 2.

FWIW

Bayern
Spurs
Lyon
Galatasary

Not the easiest.........

It could be Barca, Spurs, Inter all over again!

Have to say, I'm glad we're in pot 2......it would look a whole lot tougher if we hadn't made it into pot 2.

FWIW

Bayern
Spurs
Lyon
Galatasary

Not the easiest.........

Give me Zenit, Tottenham, Salzburg & Genk and I'll be well happy with that. I'd love to see us in a group where we actually get the opportunity to play a lesser team in the final 16 for once. Someone like Shakhtar Donetsk in the first knockout round. The ideal draws for me after countless wanky cup ties we always seem to get.

As far as I can tell, there is a great deal of overlap between the people who root for "glamour ties" in our Cup draws but at the same time castigate Poch for not winning a trophy. Which just goes to show the schizophrenia among some of our supporters. If trophies are your primary concern, to the point that you think maybe we should be thinking of firing our most successful manager in 50 years because of a lack of trophies, and then at the same time you would prefer PSG over Zenit because PSG would be such a wonderful tie and Paris is lovely in the Fall, you can f'ing do one.

As far as I can tell, there is a great deal of overlap between the people who root for "glamour ties" in our Cup draws but at the same time castigate Poch for not winning a trophy. Which just goes to show the schizophrenia among some of our supporters. If trophies are your primary concern, to the point that you think maybe we should be thinking of firing our most successful manager in 50 years because of a lack of trophies, and then at the same time you would prefer PSG over Zenit because PSG would be such a wonderful tie and Paris is lovely in the Fall, you can f'ing do one.
No I said I want PSG because they're shit!

Back
Top Bottom