Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, the ego on you mate.

Weird, becauseI wrote it gave off a different vibe than what it was presented? Fucking policing the forums for what you deem acceptable, arrogant little cunt.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

How’s that “being a better guy” going for you.

“Waaaaaaahhhhhhh my secret friends send me secret messages and tell me to let you nasty people take over waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh”

Sad act, get a life....confiding in a load of strangers who are also cunts and thinking they are good people because they like Christian fucking Eriksen.

Get a grip of yourself you pathetic little wimp of an internet profile.

Did I say I agreed?

The article makes it seem, as if he set the price to high, and it that way prohibited Eriksen from a move.

With no mention of pricetag within; you're just building that notion in yourself.

People need to fucking let go of thr pedal when it comes to Eriksen, at this point anything remotely positive about Eriksen, will be attacked by this little club of high strung posters.

Nothing positive in that article, you silly apologist.

You might just end op getting all yer wishes, as more and more posters tend to stay away because of some posters. Who seem to thin they own the boards and have some massive egos, always thinking they are correct. But they only ever get smart when the whole gang is out in full force.

bucket

Huge question is.... Were any offers actually received for Eriksen from the European clubs he obviously favoured (RM and Barca) and if so did Levy turn them away ?.
Usually once either of those clubs announce their interest in a player it's simply a question of how much and when before the transfer goes through.
I, and I think many others, are of the opinion Eriksen made his famous "fresh challenge" statement as an open invite for either of those two clubs to declare an interest. They didn't but may well have muted to him (as Pep may have done yesterday) that they will require his services via a free at the end of this season.
Should he now have made Spurs aware of that fact then it's a fait accompli and the club needs to handle it as such. No amount of money will persuade him to stop.
Does Poch hope the guy will give us 100% commitment before he leaves and keep him regularly in the side or does he begin contingency plans for his departure now ?. Future team selections will tell us soon enough and perhaps this whole situation will become much clearer by the end of the month. Hope so, for everyone's sake.

Did I say I agreed?

The article makes it seem, as if he set the price to high, and it that way prohibited Eriksen from a move.

People need to fucking let go of thr pedal when it comes to Eriksen, at this point anything remotely positive about Eriksen, will be attacked by this little club of high strung posters.

You might just end op getting all yer wishes, as more and more posters tend to stay away because of some posters. Who seem to thin they own the boards and have some massive egos, always thinking they are correct. But they only ever get smart when the whole gang is out in full force.

Mate it's an article written by Spanish press to support Madrid - one of the most immoral clubs around who have got to where they are through having (illegal) state support from a tax deal and various land deals with the local councils which allowed them to pump more money into Real Madrid. All of course funded by EU taxpayer......and the Spanish Commissioners have spent the last decade blocking investigations into it.

So no surprise if the article trots out it's usual story that Eriksen is being prevented from joining Madrid by Spurs.

Why bother posting articles by it's usual propoganda machine.?

Same old same old...only this time, no one wants him
Tried to whore himself out to the big boys last time too, but had to settle for little old Spurs
Actually no. He rejected City for Spurs.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

How’s that “being a better guy” going for you.

“Waaaaaaahhhhhhh my secret friends send me secret messages and tell me to let you nasty people take over waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh”

Sad act, get a life....confiding in a load of strangers who are also cunts and thinking they are good people because they like Christian fucking Eriksen.

Get a grip of yourself you pathetic little wimp of an internet profile.
Uhh you are a big boy now behind ya keyboard ya little cunt?

I was not confiding in anyone, but received messages saying do not bother.

I must have pissed your sensitive little ego right off, for you to go off on such a tangent, pathetic little boy.

Get a fucking life maggot.. you fucking live here, and sleep here, and fucking think you are the king.
Bet you live in mommies basement, and fucking jobless.

Fact is, we know fuck all. But you guys just want to eat up the negative press on Eriksen as it seems to give you stiffies.

Vs your 'creatively' putting a pro-Eriksen/anti-Levy spin on it?

.....Your indignant "I'm neutral, me" demeanor is fucking laughable. You're fooling no-one!

That article makes it seem like Levy fucked him over, and now he is not going to sign.

No we all read it just fine
Not really.. still not what I was refferring to with regards to reading comprehension.
Mate it's an article written by Spanish press to support Madrid - one of the most immoral clubs around who have got to where they are through having (illegal) state support from a tax deal and various land deals with the local councils which allowed them to pump more money into Real Madrid. All of course funded by EU taxpayer......and the Spanish Commissioners have spent the last decade blocking investigations into it.

So no surprise if the article trots out it's usual story that Eriksen is being prevented from joining Madrid by Spurs.

Why bother posting articles by it's usual propoganda machine.?
sure, but I did not post it?

Merely commented, thst the article made it seem like the clubs fault, did not agree ot was the clubs fault.

Fact is, we know fuck all. But you guys just want to eat up the negative press on Eriksen as it seems to give you stiffies.

Btw, but I thought had the inside track from his family via the Danish media?

:pocheyes:

Pray tell, what's Nanna Eriksen's take on the Evil Mr Levy?

Vs your 'creatively' putting a pro-Eriksen/anti-Levy spin on it?

.....Your indignant "I'm neutral, me" demeanor is fucking laughable. You're fooling no-one!
Im done, this is fucking epically laughable..

2-3 guys poncing on one guy.

Never said I was neutral.. you are fucking paranoid, is what you is.
Btw, but I thought had the inside track from his family via the Danish media?

:pocheyes:

Pray tell, what's Nanna Eriksen's take on the Evil Mr Levy?
Mate, you really need to fucking take your pills :sonlol:

Uhh you are a big boy now behind ya keyboard ya little cunt?

I was not confiding in anyone, but received messages saying do not bother.

I must have pissed your sensitive little ego right off, for you to go off on such a tangent, pathetic little boy.

Get a fucking life maggot.. you fucking live here, and sleep here, and fucking think you are the king.
Bet you live in mommies basement, and fucking jobless.
Oh no!!! The mums basement diss!!!!

You’re not dealing with it very well for someone who is above it all.

As I said, at least I know I’m a cunt. Imagine being a cunt and not knowing you’re a cunt.....and arguing with a cunt just like a cunt.

Oh no!!! The mums basement diss!!!!

You’re not dealing with very well for someone who is above it all.

As I said, at least I know I’m a cunt. Imagine being a cunt and not knowing you’re a cunt.....and arguing with a cunt just like a cunt.
You are so funny, I would never argue with you 😀

Back
Top Bottom