Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am certainly in favor of selling him if we can make that work given he’ll go for a free otherwise.

But I am not on board with bench him if we don’t sell him strategy because he won’t try.

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve seen a post saying bench Eriksen, his form is terrible, only for him to turn it around a month later and have a great season, I’d have a lot of nickels.

The problem facing Poch with Eriksen is does he prepare for life without him now and leave him on the bench or treat the situation as if he's staying ?. We are obviously not privy to the internal wranglings currently going on back stage but the team selection against Newcastle may provide a clue. An emphatic "We are not going to fucking go away" message needs to be sent out to our rivals and this match provides us with a perfect opportunity to do that.
To do so we need players up for the game from the very first whistle, the enthusiasm of Son and attacking power of Moura and Kane spearheading relentless pressure upon the Newcastle defence. I would hate to see a 'not in the mood' Eriksen stagnate that momentum and for that reason I would want him on the bench. I do not foresee a reason for him to have to come on and 'change the game' but maybe with 20 minutes to go and Spurs leading at least 4-0 :thumbup: he could be given the opportunity to come on and enjoy the party.

That article makes it seem like Levy fucked him over, and now he is not going to sign.
Yeah how dare Levy try and keep “our best player” and offer him 1M a year wages.

Of course it’s not Eriksens fault.....nothing is his fault. Poor poor Christian Eriksen.
Maybe he should sign for Liverpool, he’d fit right in with the victims

That article makes it seem like Levy fucked him over, and now he is not going to sign.
In what possible way has Levy fucked him over? By trying to make him the highest paid player on the squad outside of Kane? Not Levy’s fault that Zidane apparently hates Eriksen.

Still think Madrid strike out on Pogba and Eriksen goes for £50m on September 2nd.

In what possible way has Levy fucked him over? By trying to make him the highest paid player on the squad outside of Kane? Not Levy’s fault that Zidane apparently hates Eriksen.

Still think Madrid strike out on Pogba and Eriksen goes for £50m on September 2nd.
Did I say I agreed?

The article makes it seem, as if he set the price to high, and it that way prohibited Eriksen from a move.

People need to fucking let go of thr pedal when it comes to Eriksen, at this point anything remotely positive about Eriksen, will be attacked by this little club of high strung posters.

You might just end op getting all yer wishes, as more and more posters tend to stay away because of some posters. Who seem to thin they own the boards and have some massive egos, always thinking they are correct. But they only ever get smart when the whole gang is out in full force.

Did I say I agreed?

The article makes it seem, as if he set the price to high, and it that way prohibited Eriksen from a move.

People need to fucking let go of thr pedal when it comes to Eriksen, at this point anything remotely positive about Eriksen, will be attacked by this little club of high strung posters.

You might just end op getting all yer wishes, as more and more posters tend to stay away because of some posters. Who seem to thin they own the boards and have some massive egos, always thinking they are correct. But they only ever get smart when the whole gang is out in full force.
How the FUCK is that a positive article

How the FUCK is that a positive article
Did I say the article was positive?

Me, saying what I thought the article gave off, and 2 secs later the anti Eriksen gang is on my back as if I agree.

That is some overreacting right there.

Like I wrote, insult me all you want, but jesus, lay of the passive aggresivenes and emotional outbursts.

Did I say the article was positive?

Me, saying what I thought the article gave off, and 2 secs later the anti Eriksen gang is on my back as if I agree.

That is some overreacting right there.

Like I wrote, insult me all you want, but jesus, lay of the passive aggresivenes and emotional outbursts.

It’s not passive aggressive it’s just aggressive from me.
You won’t find me talking shit and pretending I’m better than I am. I’m a cunt, but at least I know I’m a cunt....

Your post on the article was fucking weird.
Don’t be surprised when you get mugged off for writing shit.

This thread is the fucking definition of hyperbole, super egos, total and utter failure in reading comprehension.

I am going to take the advice of several pms today, and let you lot hijack this forum.
This is just way too fucking much.

Write something remotely disagreeing with one of ya, or something that may be understood as pro Eriksen, and the whole gang will be on you like a flok of SJWs having a temper tantrum.

"Eriksen is extremely hurt by the behaviour of club bosses who he feels prevented him from trying his luck at one of Europe’s big clubs."

"The Danish international's hope right now is that Tottenham understand he won’t renew and will start last ditch negotiations with buying clubs in the remaining days of the transfer window to try and get something for him...."

"Sources at the club say the reason Eriksen didn’t leave this summer was because no formal offer was ever made for him."

No-one wanted him = Clubs fault?

Nah....

If hes worthy of a club like Madrid, should we let him go for a fraction of what Hazard did?

Nah....

Soppy, naive & sulky Danish midfielder?

Possibly....

If true the implications of the article are true, I'm extremely disappointment in him and he's not the righteous character his fan-boys would have us believe.

It’s not passive aggressive it’s just aggressive from me.
You won’t find me talking shit and pretending I’m better than I am. I’m a cunt, but at least I know I’m a cunt....

Your post on the article was fucking weird.
Don’t be surprised when you get mugged off for writing shit.
Fuck me, the ego on you mate.

Weird, becauseI wrote it gave off a different vibe than what it was presented? Fucking policing the forums for what you deem acceptable, arrogant little cunt.

Poch said last night, he is not sure of the squad until TW closes, implying IMO Eriksen could still depart, unless the rumours regarding Aurier is true which I doubt as Levy will not sell 2 RBs w/o replace.

"Eriksen is extremely hurt by the behaviour of club bosses who he feels prevented him from trying his luck at one of Europe’s big clubs."

"The Danish international's hope right now is that Tottenham understand he won’t renew and will start last ditch negotiations with buying clubs in the remaining days of the transfer window to try and get something for him...."

"Sources at the club say the reason Eriksen didn’t leave this summer was because no formal offer was ever made for him."

No-one wanted him = Clubs fault?

Nah....

If hes worthy of a club like Madrid, should we let him go for a fraction of what Hazard did?

Nah....

Soppy, naive & sulky Danish midfielder?

Possibly....

If true the implications of the article are true, I'm extremely disappointment in him and he's not the righteous character his fan-boys would have us believe.
Fact is, we know fuck all. But you guys just want to eat up the negative press on Eriksen as it seems to give you stiffies.

Back
Top Bottom