Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you were a truly ‘real’ fan you would have us as number 1. I smell a gooner.

You see that’s what you sound like - it’s a forum, there is going to be opinions that go against yours. You shouldn’t feel threatened by that - maybe just maybe there may be something in those opinions. Everyone on here is a Spurs supporter and wants the best for the club.
I'm not against different opinions, but you're slagging Poch for years now, and it's nonsense.

I'm not against different opinions, but you're slagging Poch for years now, and it's nonsense.

I’m not racist but.....

Listen to what you are saying - you have just said our manager for the last six seasons is above criticism and critique.

That is not a healthy position for a supporter to take. We are not supporters of the employees of this club - they would readily drop us for a better offer. We are supporters of Tottenham Hotspur football club. They are accountable to us not the other war around.

I’m not racist but.....

Listen to what you are saying - you have just said our manager for the last six seasons is above criticism and critique.

That is not a healthy position for a supporter to take. We are not supporters of the employees of this club - they would readily drop us for a better offer. We are supporters of Tottenham Hotspur football club. They are accountable to us not the other war around.
He gest criticism at times, and he should get it. But slagging him off for years and calling for new manager is nonsense.

He gest criticism at times, and he should get it. But slagging him off for years and calling for new manager is nonsense.

But that’s a lie because you just slated a poster personally for his opinion of Poch’s tactical ability.

It doesn’t matter who the manager is - if we had a team like this and haven’t won anything with it then that person is going to be rightly questioned. That’s the role of a supporter.

I’m not racist but.....

Do you ever get bored repeating yourself day after day?!

Also, what can we do about it? You're very short on details but fuck me you love a whinge!

Son is back next week, Dele and Foyrth within the next 2-3 weeks maybe Sessegnon as well, Ndombele has a another game under his belt and Lo Celso is now at least on the bench.

Yesterday was always going to be a tough match, Citeh are fit and firing and generally always start the season blowing teams away like we saw last week.

So chill little man and same to some of the other miserable ninnies. 4 points on the board and Newcastle at home next. Try and be positive!

COYS

Do you ever get bored repeating yourself day after day?!

Also, what can we do about it? You're very short on details but fuck me you love a whinge!

Son is back next week, Dele and Foyrth within the next 2-3 weeks maybe Sessegnon as well, Ndombele has a another game under his belt and Lo Celso is now at least on the bench.

Yesterday was always going to be a tough match, Citeh are fit and firing and generally always start the season blowing teams away like we saw last week.

So chill little man and same to some of the other miserable ninnies. 4 points on the board and Newcastle at home next. Try and be positive!

COYS

What can I do about it? Well taking the those self appointed real fanz to task for their endless virtue signalling and attempts to drown out contrasting opinions to their own. That’s what is really boring - I actually want to read opinions on us both positive and negative with out the self appointed forum police wading in every second.

What can I do about it? Well taking the those self appointed real fanz to task for their endless virtue signalling and attempts to drown out contrasting opinions to their own. That’s what is really boring - I actually want to read opinions on us both positive and negative with out the self appointed forum police wading in every second.

Okay but that is still just moaning for moaning sake, what can WE as fans actually do to change the mentality of the club and make it known to Poch and Levy that this isn't good enough?

What exactly do you suggest that we do? Boo the team? Call into TalkShite and 606 and criticise the manager and team? Hold up placards at the games reading 'Levy Out' and 'Poch Must Go'? Maybe stop attending games full stop?

You're entitled to your views but you are shy in offering solutions and your aim just seems to bring this place down and let's face it TFC isn't exactly positivity central at the best of times!

What more can Poch do, as he says, he has no say in transfer discussions. Levy is the problem imo.

Poch does what he can, with the players he has, he got us in the cl final ffs.

What problem is that exactly?

You've just cobbled together a few memes without addressing anything.

Levy IN
Poch IN

Get the fuck OUT.

What problem is that exactly?

You've just cobbled together a few memes without addressing anything.

Levy IN
Poch IN

Get the fuck OUT.
Lol, what memes?

For one, his fucked wage structure, his hardball tactics when buying ending in us not getting the players we need. Same with selling players.

The prem is arguably the most competitive league in the world, you are not going to go up against teams line Citeh and Pool with his hardline stance on those things.

Get fucked mate.

Okay, we're 4th club in the country. Chelsea ahead, favourites for 3rd. Dear God

If you're not a gooner, than I truly feel sorry for you. Notabadsquad is another one. Always moaning, always complaining.

Oh I forgot sammyspurs sammyspurs , wanker livining on this forum, probably most boring human being of them all.
Poch has no faults and Eriksen and Kane were excellent!!!!! The Sunday sect is strong

And don’t forget 4th is better than 3rd!!!!!!

We’re the best!!! Better than Liverpool and Simeone is a fraud!!!!!

Lol, what memes?

You just spewed a few whinger cliches without any particular context.

For one, his fucked wage structure, his hardball tactics when buying ending in us not getting the players we need. Same with selling players.

Ooh look you just did it again.

We pay the wages the club can afford.
We got ALL our primary targets this window.
We get good money for our outgoing players... The idea that GKN still being here is preventing us from winning the EPL is utter horseshit.

The prem is arguably the most competitive league in the world, you are not going to go up against teams line Citeh and Pool with his hardline stance on those things.

Get fucked mate.

Nah, 'mate' how bout you get fucked...

Along with this sickening reverence for Liverpool... They had a better season than us last year thanks to literally EVERYTHING going their way. Check the last 10 years!!!!

City is City - Get fucking real.

Get back to cucking for Eriksen; you're a lot better at that.

You just spewed a few whinger cliches without any particular context.

Ooh look you just did it again.

We pay the wages the club can afford.
We got ALL our primary targets this window.
We get good money for our outgoing players... The idea that GKN still being here is preventing us from winning the EPL is utter horseshit.

Nah, 'mate' how bout you get fucked...

Along with this sickening reverence for Liverpool... They had a better season than us last year thanks to literally EVERYTHING going their way...

City is City - Get fucking real.

Get back to cucking for Eriksen; you're a lot better at that.
Good lord you are an emotional one :sonlol:

That time of the month?

Too much pathos, too little sence.

I do not need to do anything but state my opinion, I owe you nothing, could not care less what you think, and what you deem correct.

Cucking Eriksen? Because I reject the utter bullshit you and a few others spew? Btw, keep the Eriksen shit in the Eriksen thread. And stay on track mate ,

Good lord you are an emotional one :sonlol:

That time of the month?

Too much pathos, too little sence.

I do not need to do anything but state my opinion, I owe you nothing, could not care less what you think, and what you deem correct.

[Partridge shrugs]

Guess what.... I'm free to respond how I see fit.

Cucking Eriksen? Because I reject the utter bullshit you and a few others spew? Btw, keep the Eriksen shit in the Eriksen thread. And stay on track mate ,

On track?

You just pulled a Levy whinge out of the leftfield in the Poch thread, you muppet....

What more can Poch do, as he says, he has no say in transfer discussions. Levy is the problem imo.

Poch does what he can, with the players he has, he got us in the cl final ffs.

Poch has a say clearly proven by how we got all our targets who are very much Poch players.

On the subject of his tactics he clearly got them wrong yesterday and at Villa was far to defense minded and compact yesterday, and we where lucky not be be 5-1 down when Moura came on. But as others have said we are missing 3 key players so he was a little handicapped.

He does need to start changing games faster IMO however, but it's something he's always been bad at his entire time here so doubt it will ever change. Every manager had flaws and being 10 minutes late on subs isn't the worst flaw he can have.

Poch has a say clearly proven by how we got all our targets who are very much Poch players.

On the subject of his tactics he clearly got them wrong yesterday and at Villa was far to defense minded and compact yesterday, and we where lucky not be be 5-1 down when Moura came on. But as others have said we are missing 3 key players so he was a little handicapped.

He does need to start changing games faster IMO however, but it's something he's always been bad at his entire time here so doubt it will ever change. Every manager had flaws and being 10 minutes late on subs isn't the worst flaw he can have.

Nah, mate; the mystical "it" is all Levy's fault. :pocheyes:

[Partridge shrugs]

Guess what.... I'm free to respond how I see fit.

On track?

You just pulled a Levy whinge out of the leftfield in the Poch thread, you muppet....
Because it was relevant to my position on the topic, unlike yours which was just a jab at me.

Mate go put on a maxi pad and have a cupper :allitongue:

ofc you are free to do as you like, did I say otherwise butterfly?

Back
Top Bottom