Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will be one of very, very few teams to go there and come back with anything this season. That point is worth it's weight in gold. One thing is for certain after this and that is VAR will have a huge part to play in the league standings at the end of this campaign.

Ground out the draw as I predicted.
What a relief!

I hate the passing around the area with a passion. And half the time Man City pressure invited a messy hoof upfield anyway. Time to bin it off.

So many times you had people on this forum moan at Liverpool being jammy or other top clubs getting results they didn't deserve.

Yet we do it and it's papering over the cracks or we aren't good enough.

We just went to City and got a point despite Losing ALL THE STATS. I assure you. We are pretty damn good.

I never understand the crying from commentators when they fully admit it’s the right call.

The call was correct but they shouldn’t make it? That’s ridiculous. The rule is there. It’s a clear handball. Heck it’s even the spirit of the rule.

It’s not really all that controversial.

Back
Top Bottom