New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a silly argument. There are offers on the table so by not accepting them we are of course losing revenue we could have had. Trying to qualify this with “it’s not an actual loss” is ridiculous semantics. So if we signed a naming rights contract and then the next day it got voided for technical reasons, that would be a loss, but if we never sign the contract at all it’s not? We’re in the same boat either way.
You seem a little tangled in knots. 'Potentially' losing and 'Actually' losing are very different things. I really don't understand how you don;t get that.

Re: the bag regulations - are they really strict? I mean i have a small shoulder bag that's only a couple of cm longer than a A4 sheet -do they literally have a size temple to check it against?

Think I can speak for most of us that aren't in London and watch us play on TV/Phone/PC.
The atmosphere and noise was palpable. You could certainly hear how raucous it gets in there.

A real football amphitheatre.

Back up what NSFB said, not sure if they've added new microphones or just upped the volume but on beIN sports coverage the atmosphere sounded great (they obviously took the SKY feed). Were the bars in the ground as packed pre-game and post-game as they were last season?

They were packed, yes. Before and after.

Pubs on the High Road also operating at one out, one in at some points. Obvious to say really, but the increase in match day supporters is very noticeable.

Last edited:
So it wasn't all that nasty cash after all.
I reckon this is because they are all from an agency and therefore different staff every game. Common practise in many stadia. That’s why you see them being trained all the time.

Before the game in Market Place I think the Neck Oil pump broke......so they were just all over the place

Fuck knows what the issue was at half-time on level 3 though

EBrduzhX4AATIPg

I think their plan to filter everyone who wants to stay around for an extra drink (or two) after the game into the Marketplace is a stupid idea for kick off times like yesterday. Alright if not as many people want to do it but so many of us wanted to stay that it gets heaving.

They should leave more of the stadium open, in my opinion.

I think their plan to filter everyone who wants to stay around for an extra drink (or two) after the game into the Marketplace is a stupid idea for kick off times like yesterday. Alright if not as many people want to do it but so many of us wanted to stay that it gets heaving.

They should leave more of the stadium open, in my opinion.

Few of the games last season after the match it was so rammed that the stewards (who acted more like 1980s doormen) would operate a one out one in policy. I got fucked off waiting around and got myself a beer outside the ground.

Back
Top Bottom