Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only good reason to drop Eriksen would have been to get a message to Levy. But if it was to send a message to the player, then Poch made himself and the club look like fools here.

I think it was always likely once Spurs got the equaliser more goals would come. Hard fought win but well deserved in the end, no doubt.
Villa looked decent enough in spells.

Never in doubt, right folks?

Nervous-Kid-Looks-Down.gif

Dear Poch, please, please, sort out your tactics.

Dembele never offered the goal threat that Ndombele does.
Ndombele scored 2 league goals in 2 season for Lyon...You are going to be disappointed if you think he is going to be goal threat. Even Dembele scored on his debut for us. Ndombele will bring almost exactly the same kind of skillset as Dembele except slightly better in passing and slightly worse in ball winning.

Didn't you say you'd stop posting if Eriksen had a masterclass today? Well after he came on the light bulb switched on and we scored three goals.

Anyway, I hope you don't tbh, you make a lot of sense in some of the things you say but it's just rubbed me the wrong way how you've been after him all summer.

We don't want Sammy to stop. He'll cut Eriksen some slack this week, and then he'll be all over him again when he slips up.

You guys are killing Lucus but he's making mostly smart plays and was instrumental in the breakthrough. Even the run he made right there gave Kane the space to score the 3rd.
He got better after Eriksen came on and he went wider and stopped trying to do too much.

Back
Top Bottom