Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son Heung Min is so good <3 without a doubt better play than Kane for me. underrated for too long.

Difference is when South Korea are playing Son Heung Min always makes a different i.e world cup against mexico and germany.

When Kane is called up for he doesn't score a single goal in the knock out stages and is hailed as greatest striker after scoring against Panama.

He's also an outstanding #10; as good as Teddy Sh in his passing range. And an outstanding long shot off both pegs. He genuinely doesnt have a Left foot weakness from range - Hud away, Wolves home.

As the years go by, I can see him dropping deeper and deeper. Still playing at 35-36 as #10 maybe?
Yeah I could see him do that. Keep him central where his distribution will do the most damage. Wouldn't use him as a winger or wingback tho as we can do with Son.

Son Heung Min is so good <3 without a doubt better play than Kane for me. underrated for too long.

Difference is when South Korea are playing Son Heung Min always makes a different i.e world cup against mexico and germany.

When Kane is called up for he doesn't score a single goal in the knock out stages and is hailed as greatest striker after scoring against Panama.

:kaneshh:

Nice meme
This is a Spurs forum, not a Korea forum FFS. You might as well start a fanpage at Facebook if all you can do is post about Son and how he is better than everyone else.

Please just fuck off. This is a forum for Spurs fans not South Korean Son fan boys.

Back
Top Bottom