Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh look another disagree from Art Vandelay Art Vandelay for the post above.

Pos reps for post 10
Neg reps for post 4

A fairly common ratio.

But apparently I’m in the minority and NSFB is in this group referred to as “we” who all disagree with me.

“Cancer” post incoming.....3......2.......1

:kaneear:

Edit: 11 pos reps
Edit: 12 pos reps

Well this is awkward.
#landslide

Blimey, he's finally returned from the bush after going 'walkabout' half-way through the humiliation dished out by Eoin's boys. :dembelelol:

If we do sign Lo Celso and Sessengon, and we can into our first game with a matchday squad of

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Ndombele - Winks - Lo Celso
Eriksen - Dele
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Sanchez, Sessengon, Sissoko, Dier, Lucas
I'd be happy. Son is suspended remember.

Aurier has just finished Afcon so is just starting 3 week post internationals break. And after that he starts preseason.

So next to no chance of him starting the first PL game and Foyth is also suspended for the first 2 games leaving.....KWP as the most likely RB for the first 2 games atm

I don't post on here anywhere near as much as I should, but I have no idea how you guys stand that arrogant, obstinate cunt, bus-conducter.

I used to read SC, and on there he was an insufferable prick who literally believed he knew better than anyone else, including one of the highest rated managers in the world, with one of the worst cases of confirmation bias I've ever seen. If his posting on the last couple of pages is anything to go by, I see that little has changed in his self-obsessed world.

And this place is far less forgiving on pretentious cunts like him than SC is. I'm surprised you lot havent torn him to shreds yet.
38424e479b76302c167b4ece46b6d4d8266179b4cda5a6a9bc9eb7cf82c8cc49.jpg

I’ve got a lot of time for Rose and his real life issues.
Regarding his love for this club though, not so much.

Yep same here as a person. Sincerely hope he comes through it, especially as he will retire before too long and I'm sure it will be important that the support is in place for him when that time comes.

Still doesn't change the fact that a positive mind set is important within the club. If it's clinical depression, or just cynicism - it's a negative influence which isn't ideal to have around the squad.

I'm all for speaking out, seeking help, talking about mental health issues.

Even if we get Eriksen to sign a new deal with a release clause, and he goes for £100m next season. If we can get Lo Celso in now it'd be superb as he gets a year with the squad alongside Eriksen.
This makes so much sense for Eriksen and Spurs that it can't possibly happen. Too much logic. Delighted if it does, though, because it basically gives everyone what they want.

Well you mentioned organic debate so it follows you meant the debate had grown organically

I mean you choose to talk in this convoluted patois of your own and I see with that reply how you don’t fail to constantly be in multiple arguments on multiple threads

I engaged with your point in good faith and a degree of helpfulness... Bollocks if you wanna be a dick about it.

I didn't see anyone else rush in with any empathy.

If we do sign Lo Celso and Sessengon, and we can into our first game with a matchday squad of

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Ndombele - Winks - Lo Celso
Eriksen - Dele
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Sanchez, Sessengon, Sissoko, Dier, Lucas
I'd be happy. Son is suspended remember.
For how long?

Based on ITK BS I am more sure Eriksen is staying than ever before...

Silly season really does one to the brain, doesn't it? It's like drunk logic at 2 in the morning with your buddies but every day all day.

So does Levy just cold call them or how does this work?

"Hello yes, is this Barcelona? Yes the Football Club. Fantastic, Director of Football, please. It's Daniel Levy....Yes hi, would you like Danny Rose? ... Hello?"

Would have worked if he had thrown in a "por favor"

Back
Top Bottom