Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hysteria levels are now rising on TFC.
I'm expecting it to reach 100% by Friday

Remember - at 100% start burning your season tickets, followed by 48 hours of uncontrollable wailing and gnashing of teeth.

After that we go straight to looting and burning police cars.

KWP / Foyth / Aurier can play Right back
Toby / Sanchez / Verts / Foyth / Davies / Dier can play CB
Davies / KWP and rose (prob gone?) can play LB

My thinking from this is we haven’t finished our business yet and ndombele was just an entree :sonlol:

Last edited:
I'd really like both Sessegnon brothers and Dani Alves. It means they're not thrown in the deep end and Poch can mould them into his model wing backs whilst we have a quality squad player for a season or two

Diego Someone. He’s the manager of Atletico Madrid.
tenor.gif

Sky report :

POCH HAS A PLAN’
Tottenham
’s transfer strategy of allowing full-backs like Kieran Trippier and Danny Rose to leave the club is all part of a long-term plan constructed by Mauricio Pochettino, reports Rob Dorsett.
He said on Transfer Talk: “It does point to a Mauricio Pochettino plan here: he’s not happy with his defence. He thinks that’s what cost them in the Premier League last season, conceding too many goals. He wants to change that by overhauling his defence and clearly he has specific targets in mind to bring in.”

So there you go...we can all relax :thumbup:
Stop watching c*** and then believing it and even worse putting it on TFC!!!

Usually the club will secure a replacement before selling a player, therefore don't expect a replacement for Trippier. Otherwise, a price for a half decent RB will double because Spurs are desperate for one.

Back
Top Bottom