Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good skillful player with a ton of pace, but Pleat would struggle like fuck pronouncing that name, so i just can't see it happening...

I've said it before..... No more Pleaty butchering player names on Channel 5 is the worst thing about being a champions league regular. :(

I like Atletico Madrid’s thinking.

Spend 120 million on the world’s most talented teenager and then buy Trippier to hit crosses over his head.

‘Sorry about that Jaoa’.

I worked in America for a few years. How can you argue with people who still spell Aluminium without the I even though all the other elements of the Periodic table with similar suffixes end the same way. They won't pronounce laboratory with the"o" etc etc. They're like that chimp that has learned how to swipe on a smart phone.
Yes we all know you work in America and lYKe TheY sPEak SO sIlLY. You remind us every other post.

No top teams usually want crap players

Hes no more than potential though.
It’s a punt.....the level of clubs after him doesn’t make him experienced.
He has played 117 senior matches for Ajax and has played in an Europa League final and Champions League semifinal. Further he has been capped 15 times for Holland. Have you ever watched him play?

I worked in America for a few years. How can you argue with people who still spell Aluminium without the I even though all the other elements of the Periodic table with similar suffixes end the same way. They won't pronounce laboratory with the"o" etc etc. They're like that chimp that has learned how to swipe on a smart phone.

But they also made the smart phone.

I think it's highly likely Aurier will also be sold and maybe KWP loaned. Dier, Foyth, Sissoko can all play RB but I expect we will buy a new RB.

Dier will not be our new RB.... Bank on it.

If that was suggested at the start of last season I would have gone mad but we conceded too many goals last season and fans have turned on Tripps so I would be OK with just Verts this season. I hope Rose will stay, though.

Retaining the jewel in our defensive crown is fine by me.... Hopefully he'll sign that new deal once the winodw closes too. #JanDaMan.

Back
Top Bottom