Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davi Alves, he’s bloody 36, doesn’t matter how talented you are at that age your legs are starting to go. Just think of old man Alves against Son or Lucas, he’d get ripped to pieces unless he had a good DM and CB next to him to cover.

Paying him 300k a week would destroy it. The Goons have been drifting ever since they offered bug eyes 350k. Oh, and they lost their best player on a free too.

It aint going to happen. He doesnt want to leave Madrid, we don't want him that bad. And for that I'm very grateful.
Supposedly the 300k figure quoted by media is vastly overstated. Perez himself has said that Bale's wages are much lower. Also, the wage figure never made sense, why would they award him with a 600k /week contract after one of Real's worst seasons where he was very average?

Try not to be so defenSive :levystare:
I worked in America for a few years. How can you argue with people who still spell Aluminium without the I even though all the other elements of the Periodic table with similar suffixes end the same way. They won't pronounce laboratory with the"o" etc etc. They're like that chimp that has learned how to swipe on a smart phone.

Guy has been spot on with everything he's said so far

Is this the guy who said the Sessegnon brothers had done their Spurs photos weeks ago, as well as Lo Celso being a fully done deal?

Is this the guy who said the Sessegnon brothers had done their Spurs photos weeks ago, as well as Lo Celso being a fully done deal?
Don't know, but he broke Etete news well before anybody had picked it up and has generally been very straight up in his tweets. Hasn't got anything ridiculously wrong as I recall it

Back
Top Bottom