Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought our whole problem was full backs that cant defend....we already dominate possession.
We struggle to put the ball in the net though

The problem is not fullbacks, it's 2 or 3 midfield (depending on whether Eriksen signs) and a Llorente replacement.

Our need for fullbacks is replacement if one leaves, otherwise leave alone (for this window anyway).

I think you don't know what summarize means...here's a refresher...
summarize
[ suhm-uh-rahyz ]SHOW IPA
EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN
verb (used with object), sum·ma·rized, sum·ma·riz·ing.
to make a summary of; state or express in a concise form.
I always thought summarise was spelt with an s!!!

You say that, but he has proven himself to a degree in a notoriously tough league.
Not seen him but Leeds fans (forum) see him as potential who's done all right.. This was before he was strongly linked so not bitter.

It happens (lennon) but I always thought it more likely he would stay at Leeds for a bit.

Sorry, fucking America innit...
tenor.gif

Sessegnon would only play a role as left back if we go back to 5 at the back. Which I don’t see ya doing
What about if every left back at the club including all the youth down to the under 12s got injured

In fact all left footers and kwp who can play there

Then is there any possibility Ryan Sessinon could even maybe just play left back then

Back
Top Bottom