Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
It’s strange you say that, I hear exactly the same personal attack on other boards I post on. Be it Millwall, Dulwich hamlet or Tottenham mad.

The stand out factor in all cases including on here is that I have my view and post it [as is] whereas the general consensus have their view’s and strangely- they mostly agree with each other.

If a board is about a happy club of agreeable - so-be- it, but in real life that doesn’t work.

Mrs. P. There is nothing I have posted on here that I don’t genuinely speak openly about which is why you now have my mug shot too- rather than the cartoon character!
It's fine to have your own opinion and to hold to it.
But don't expect not to get challenged on some of your more extreme ones.
For someone who welcomes debate, why is it that instead of defending your view with reasoned and articulate debate you refuse to, instead you come out with some pseudo intellectual bollocks along the lines of;

Psychology is my subject but I’m in no mood or condition to articulate on an academic level that I know sounds bollocks to those not in tune to the subject matter. Take a chill pill and accept differing opinions.

I'm still waiting for the answer to my question by the way.

I'm just sorry that I sank to his level and gave a disagree to his post, as I rarely do, everyone to their own 'n all that.
My excuse is I've had about two hours sleep in the last 36 hours and dead on my feet.
All I know is that not one Spurs supporter of my acquaintance thinks anything other than that he is a toerag for what he did to us.

I'm just sorry that I sank to his level and gave a disagree to his post, as I rarely do, everyone to their own 'n all that.
My excuse is I've had about two hours sleep in the last 36 hours and dead on my feet.
All I know is that not one Spurs supporter of my acquaintance thinks anything other than that he is a toerag for what he did to us.
Don't worry about it.
He has his opinion, as you say each to is own.
My only problem is that he doesn't have the bollocks, balls, stones, courage to stand up for his view through debate, respectful or otherwise.

Sorry about the language.

Fucking hell. Sort yourself out, what a stupid thing to say!! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Well obviously not *literally*, but I used to think of football, particularly players moving in fairly innocent terms.

I understood why Teddy and Jurgen moved on, going to school the morning after the press conference was one of the worst Football-related days of my life. Woolwich fans - and there were loads of them - were so smug.

I don’t think I truly enjoyed Spurs until the 2005-06 season and I became very unemotional and cynical about the whole thing.

Fucking loathe Campbell, nothing he ever did on the pitch for us makes up for his behaviour toward the club and fans at the end, as such, he will never be considered by me as a great player for us, much less a legend.

I don't waste my time hating on him on a daily/weekly/yearly basis, I don't care to sing songs about him, he is inconsequential to me and my love for Spurs. That said, I do revel in any publicised failure of his, I mock his nonsensical ramblings, I will vent if a thread like this appears, and I will go out of my way to make some jelly and ice-cream when the day comes.

It’s strange you say that, I hear exactly the same personal attack on other boards I post on. Be it Millwall, Dulwich hamlet or Tottenham mad.

The stand out factor in all cases including on here is that I have my view and post it [as is] whereas the general consensus have their view’s and strangely- they mostly agree with each other.

If a board is about a happy club of agreeable - so-be- it, but in real life that doesn’t work.

Mrs. P. There is nothing I have posted on here that I don’t genuinely speak openly about which is why you now have my mug shot too- rather than the cartoon character!

Couldn't give a shit what you look like... You still act like a cunt and accuse people left right and centre of being a multi when they so much as disagree with you. In the meantime, you deflect with pseudo-intellectual bollocks whilst constantly pontificating about spelling and grammar even though yours absolutely fucking sucks!

Re: Disagree button

I’ve had more than a few X’s not that I give a fuck but on the occasion that I have wanted to put a point to challenge his/her disagreement it would mean kicking off on the thread or starting a new one - one on one - which it’s claimed is frowned upon or not liked.

Nah, kicking off isn't your thing is it? .....A shrinking violet like you wouldn't dream of stirring up a row would you ?

You seem pretty trigger happy with the ol' 'disagree button' too.

[Waits for impending 'disagree']

Ber and Modrix leaving do not compare at all. They went for big money transfers (to successful clubs that we can understand why they went) and because we got large fees it allowed us to to reinvest. Judas deprived us of funds to make other signings (when we really needed to) and went to our biggest rivals making us a laughing stock. People might not wish him dead, but no one should forget or forgive him.
Hope the name of the thread is changed.

The bloke is a cunt and I will always talk about him like he's a cunt. Humiliated our football club and more importantly was prepared to fuck us over financially in order to do so.

We could have got £20m for him the summer before but he said he wanted to stay and sign. That was huge money at the time and he strung us along. The way in which he signed with them just rubbed salt into it. A complete surprise, shock and that smarmy look on both Wenger and especially Campbell's face smacked of complete disloyalty and a lack of understanding for those that had supported him down the years.

No time for him and wish he was never a part of our club. He will never and should never be allowed near the club or associated with its former great players ever again. A dickhead of the highest order.

Fucking loathe Campbell, nothing he ever did on the pitch for us makes up for his behaviour toward the club and fans at the end, as such, he will never be considered by me as a great player for us, much less a legend.

I don't waste my time hating on him on a daily/weekly/yearly basis, I don't care to sing songs about him, he is inconsequential to me and my love for Spurs. That said, I do revel in any publicised failure of his, I mock his nonsensical ramblings, I will vent if a thread like this appears, and I will go out of my way to make some jelly and ice-cream when the day comes.
In a nutshell, I salute you, young man.

The bloke is a cunt and I will always talk about him like he's a cunt. Humiliated our football club and more importantly was prepared to fuck us over financially in order to do so.

We could have got £20m for him the summer before but he said he wanted to stay and sign. That was huge money at the time and he strung us along. The way in which he signed with them just rubbed salt into it. A complete surprise, shock and that smarmy look on both Wenger and especially Campbell's face smacked of complete disloyalty and a lack of understanding for those that had supported him down the years.

No time for him and wish he was never a part of our club. He will never and should never be allowed near the club or associated with its former great players ever again. A dickhead of the highest order.
It was all well people telling me not to take his desertion personally, but I did. He wasn't some Johnny-come-lately, who didn't understand what that would to us. He came up through the ranks, after all.

Couldn't give a shit what you look like... You still act like a cunt and accuse people left right and centre of being a multi when they so much as disagree with you. In the meantime, you deflect with pseudo-intellectual bollocks whilst constantly pontificating about spelling and grammar even though yours absolutely fucking sucks!

Nah, kicking off isn't your thing is it? .....A shrinking violet like you wouldn't dream of stirring up a row would you ?

You seem pretty trigger happy with the ol' 'disagree button' too.

[Waits for impending 'disagree']
Olivia Newton John?

The button I’d like to press where you are concerned is unfortunately not given as an option. 😜

Never let him forget.

Legendary cunt. That about sums him up. Ego driven twat from an early age.

We still talk about Woolwich being from Woolwich. So they don’t forget who and what they really are.

This is exactly the same. Hate the man for having no values. He should have understood our club better than anyone.

Back
Top Bottom