Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
At the time his move hurt badly, Woolwich were at their peak and we where average for the most part. It felt like being on the ground and the your own player Sol giving you a kick.

I don’t blame him for leaving, but he should have been human enough to have taken the United role and not pissed on the club and fans that loved him.

That being said we are now better than Woolwich in every way. The humiliation is no longer there, I don’t even hate him, I just don’t care about him.

Ain’t you fucked off up the park yet - there are at least another three hours of sunshine left - the Cyder is getting warm and the Hagen Das is melting?

What's the matter? I'm just stating my opinion..........

Do you see how easy it is?

And..... I'm sitting here, eating ice cream, down the park with my youngens, having a beer and watching the cricket as well...... I'm hoping for an England win but not looking likely unless we get a couple of quick wickets.

At the time his move hurt badly, Woolwich were at their peak and we where average for the most part. It felt like being on the ground and the your own player Sol giving you a kick.

I don’t blame him for leaving, but he should have been human enough to have taken the United role and not pissed on the club and fans that loved him.

That being said we are now better than Woolwich in every way. The humiliation is no longer there, I don’t even hate him, I just don’t care about him.

Good post fella; certainly makes more sense that the absolute bollocks others have posted on this thread. You’re right, the era of @reanal superiority and his going there was key; saying that though, I’d have been just as pissed off if he had gone to the Manchester lot.

It all goes back to the hate with a capital [H] or a juvenile [h] as is those that pay too much attention to the @rsenal; I live in Highbury and fuck @rsenal are the first words out of my mouth every time they are mentioned here.

What's the matter? I'm just stating my opinion..........

Do you see how easy it is?

And..... I'm sitting here, eating ice cream, down the park with my youngens, having a beer and watching the cricket as well...... I'm hoping for an England win but not looking likely unless we get a couple of quick wickets.

Cricket? Is that like rounders with a plank like bat and stumps and you run back and forth rather that around and around ?

Good post fella; certainly makes more sense that the absolute bollocks others have posted on this thread. You’re right, the era of @reanal superiority and his going there was key; saying that though, I’d have been just as pissed off if he had gone to the Manchester lot.

It all goes back to the hate with a capital [H] or a juvenile [h] as is those that pay too much attention to the @rsenal; I live in Highbury and fuck @rsenal are the first words out of my mouth every time they are mentioned here.

Reality is back then a player of his ability would not have wanted to finish their career without playing at the top and we were far from that.

United are not our rivals like Arse, yes it would have hurt leaving but no more than Sheringham or Carrick. Instead he went on to strengthen our hated rival, a club that doesn’t even belong in North London. It was like he took a piss on us.

But you can’t live in the past and he is the past. As for living in Highbury, good luck that must be hell sometimes.

So... a 'yiddo' who used to live in Sth London but now lives in Highbury?

Trololololololololololol..

Reality is back then a player of his ability would not have wanted to finish their career without playing at the top and we were far from that.

United are not our rivals like Arse, yes it would have hurt leaving but no more than Sheringham or Carrick. Instead he went on to strengthen our hated rival, a club that doesn’t even belong in North London. It was like he took a piss on us.

But you can’t live in the past and he is the past. As for living in Highbury, good luck that must be hell sometimes.

There are more than a few Yids live in Highbury/Kings cross so no need to fear these plastics - they know the score!

So... a 'yiddo' who used to live in Sth London but now lives in Highbury?

Trololololololololololol..

That’s not a very bright post - I’d call it child-like even.

Born and raised in Kennington north Lambeth - south London. Lived in various places in London- mostly south - Croydon, Tulsa hill, Vauxhall, Camberwell, Marylebone, Leicester and Liverpool outside of London and Tenerife over seas - now Highbury.

What’s the matter John ain’t you ever left your tower block in Harringay. 😜

Born and raised in Kennington north Lambeth - south London. Lived in various places in London- mostly south - Croydon, Tulsa hill, Vauxhall, Camberwell, Marylebone, Leicester and Liverpool outside of London and Tenerife over seas - now Highbury.

I really hope the irony of your first sentence isn't lost on you...

Congo nice this time of year 😳

Want a fight with genuine cricket fans now?

If these boards are clique ridden etc why do you bother?

Other than to wind people up that is

How did you get out of that red card so quickly?

Oh, I know - you’re a multi 👍
And a multi that is going on ignore!

Is irony like bronzy rather than silvery or goldy?
I preferred it when you pretended to be a fenian IRA man and had me on ignore.

C0rR6kUWQAAHRpv.jpg

Ok. I’ve taken you off of ignore as you were sent off before I was; but I’ve got my eye on you Ali baba as you’re about as ignore worthy as this John fella.

Keep reading my posts matey and you might learn something

JohnH top poster and tipster

Get on the Grand National thread and earn!!

Keep reading my posts matey and you might learn something

JohnH top poster and tipster

Get on the Grand National thread and earn!!

The last time I won on the grand national was £20 straight win at 12-1 party politics was the horse and my reason of choice was it was election year. Tipsters are fiull if shit!

Back
Top Bottom