Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate I am not convenient that the club will get the quality that many are expecting but seriously there is no way talksport will have the club list it's absurd to think they would.

Don’t worry I did not. It was the sports editor for one of the newspapers but I still took it with a pinch of salt.

10440e94ff2257051353293e4b1ea84dda2ffa37071dec10a7a23ddb9ffb5209.jpg
Strange chap.

I know mate. This is what baffles me, it’s soon completely forgotten about what bullshit they spouted a year before. Last summer, all the ITK’s including Hercules said we had a tonne of money and we were going big. We signed nobody. It’s honestly cringeworthy the way they ass lick them on there ..... “ oh thanks Herc “ ... “ you the man Herc”, there is actually a rule on there where you can’t give an ITk a negative rating lol you are literally forced to give positive ratings on Hercules posts.
Could someone tell me who Hercules is and where he posts? I live in no man's land

Back
Top Bottom