Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok. I accept you didn't call bulshit. Sorry I misrepresented your post
Do you think he's telling the truth then?

You're not.... That's your thing, John.

I think whatever WB's motivation, aside from clicks or newspaper buys, it's a little more subtle than the completely transparent plan you think he's got going on on Poch's behalf?

I prey neither Poch nor DL are that strategically ignorant.

Just a hunch, but I think DL may have an idea who WB is, don't you?

Yeah, I can hardly see the keyboard. Mainly cos your Mrs tits are on it
Sort of doubt he's got a Mrs....unless

9PeDbWw.jpg
[/IMG]

Poch has shown time and time again that what’s best for the team comes second to the individual in the cases of three players.

Last night it cost us massively against a team that didn’t want to attack, and was very very poor.

Sorry, but we are the Harry Kane team. Problem is that it’s other players winning our games.

Sad but so true

Balague says: "If you continue to prioritize the stadium and the expenses related to it, ok, fine. But we'll have to tell the fans like that: people, we're going to fight for fourth to sixth place from now on.

Bingo.

Poch loves this club, but is sick and tired of expectations being placed on him that are totally fanciful, and are only being established due to his miraculous overperformance.

Bingo.

Poch loves this club, but is sick and tired of expectations being placed on him that are totally fanciful, and are only being established due to his miraculous overperformance.

Top 4 when we enter the new stadium was the target.

There has been no "expectation" from the club to win the EPL or CL.....

Oh I don't think it's Levy or the club holding him to unreasonable expectations, it's the fans and media.

But it's frustrating all the same. Poch either wants the resources to change the expectation level, or he wants an honest accounting of the club's mission publicly stated.

Oh I don't think it's Levy or the club holding him to unreasonable expectations, it's the fans and media.

But it's frustrating all the same. Poch either wants the resources to change the expectation level, or he wants an honest accounting of the club's mission publicly stated.

Fans & media don't drive the club; I'd hope Poch understands this as well as DL no doubt does.

Probably not from the club. But Poch's own expectations have clearly grown with his success. And rightly so.
It's up to the club to show they match those expectations, and provide him with the resources to help him achieve them.

I do sometimes think that people forget Levy pays Pochettino around £8 million a year.
He hasn’t got it that bad chaps.
We're not discussing his wage packet. We're discussing his desire to get some serious backing in the transfermarket for a change.

Probably not from the club. But Poch's own expectations have clearly grown with his success. And rightly so.
It's up to the club to show they match those expectations, and provide him with the resources to help him achieve them.

Go back to the post I replied to..... In context, what you're driving at makes no sense.

We're not discussing his wage packet. We're discussing his desire to get some serious backing in the transfermarket for a change.

No John, you're just latching onto other discussions trying to steer things onto a platform for you to cunt off the chairman.

So transparent.

Back
Top Bottom