Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate the way this geezer repeatedly talks like HE'S addressing Levy and speaking directly on behalf of Poch......
Hate it or not, he probably is speaking on behalf of Poch.
With his book and everything else besides he's shown that he is essentially Poch's mouthpiece.
When Balague talks about Poch, we'd do well to listen.

Hate it or not, he probably is speaking on behalf of Poch.
With his book and everything else besides he's shown that he is essentially Poch's mouthpiece.
When Balague talks about Poch, we'd do well to listen.

....Only because it suits you to believe in a 'showdown".

Personally, I believe communications between DL & MP are strong enough to not need a middle-man in the media.

About the rebuild.......

Guillem Balague has told Spanish newspaper AS that the direction of Mauricio Pochettino's future as Tottenham Hotspur boss will be determined this week.

Pochettino's Tottenham lost in the Champions League final, beaten 2-0 by Liverpool.

Pochettino is now due to sit down with chairman Daniel Levy to plan ahead

The Argentine is said to be thinking big, and wants expensive transfers.

Balague says: "If you continue to prioritize the stadium and the expenses related to it, ok, fine. But we'll have to tell the fans like that: people, we're going to fight for fourth to sixth place from now on.

"If the money that will be available for transfers is spent on 4 players of 20 million, they will be bringing substitutes. Pochettino wants headlines."

He adds that Pochettino now views his next step at Tottenham as his 'second project', and wants to rebuild.
He wants decisions to be made on the futures of Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen, who each have just a year left on their contracts.

Balague says Pochettino still has to win Daniel Levy over.

He notes: "Pochettino wants to start the second project of his era at Tottenham, just as Ferguson did with his teams. It's so strange that, at the moment, Levy finds it so difficult to follow the path his coach proposes."
POCCHETINO WANTS EXPENSIVE TRANSFERS
not cheap punts on £20million prospects

Exactly the thing I and others have been shouting from the rooftops on these very pages.

There's a reason we just completed our first full decade since WWII trophyless.
Its called BALLS.
Having the fucking balls to think big and act big when it comes to player recruitment.

Levy finds it so difficult to follow the path his coach proposes.
Yeah, like prioritising the football team and spending some fucking wonga on it.

It's great to know that all this time Poch and I, and many others, have been in harmonious unison. In the words of Pochs own ghost writer and mouthpiece

Back the damn manager, Levy, and lets see the siverware start roĺling in.

....Only because it suits you to believe in a 'showdown".

Personally, I believe communications between DL & MP are strong enough to not need a middle-man in the media.
I think they get along swimmingly on a personal level.
But when it comes to taking this club forward, all the evidence suggests an unstoppable force is meeting an immovable object.
This aint some hack from the express talkin. It's Poch's personal friend and ghost writer.

I'm on the side of unstoppable force. May the force prevail.

I think they get along swimmingly on a personal level.
But when it comes to taking this club forward, all the evidence suggests an unstoppable force is meeting an immovable object.
This aint some hack from the express talkin. It's Poch's personal friend and ghost writer.

I'm on the side of unstoppable force. May the force prevail.

Look it up....

Meanwhile, "Showdown" :dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom