TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not long lads! I’ve spoken to a few on here already about Thursday night, if you’re about and find a spurs heavy bar let me know, and vice versa. Let’s get some yidos congregating early doors
Yes, let us know of any Spurs bars on Thurs on here if you can, as likely be same for Fri and Sat
Yep more the merrier. Will DM you.

Bored with my work so I thought you might like a language class.

Lesson one - Beer

Cerveza /therbetha/ is a generic word rarely used when ordering in a bar (just as asking for "a beer" in a pub in the UK is a bit strange).

This is a caña /canya/. It is about 25 cl.

clara-de-cerveza-296x300.jpg

Next up size-wise is a tubo /toobo/ or a doble /doblay/, about 33 cl

Here's one I drank earlier...

vaso-tubo-de-cerveza-300x300.jpg

Finally, and probably more appealingly, we have the jarra /hara/ which is normally 50-70 cl.

jarra-de-cerveza-300x300.jpg

If you want a bottle, then ask for a tercio /terthio/

A tercio de Mahou, pictured yesterday...

cerveza.png

If you want alcohol free, ask for a caña/tubo/jarra/tercio sin alcohol /sin alcol/. If you want a shandy , ask for a clara (pronounced as you would expect) or a clara grande . If you want it made with Fanta Lemon, ask for a clara de limón.

Pretty much all bars except Irish pubs and disco bars will give you something to eat - crisps, olives, some ham or chorizo, more exciting things sometimes. These are always free

Fuck that - just slower and louder - they like it when you call them Pedro too.

Yeh its going to be a case of who gets there first en masse with a lot of bodies. If its over run with scousers, it won't be great even if it is neutral!

Yeh its going to be a case of who gets there first en masse with a lot of bodies. If its over run with scousers, it won't be great even if it is neutral!
Unfortunately, we can´t take anymore reservations. It will be a first come, first serve basis and we will need to limit access, so we are advising people to arrive early. It will also be standing room only.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

JJ Team

Unfortunately, we can´t take anymore reservations. It will be a first come, first serve basis and we will need to limit access, so we are advising people to arrive early. It will also be standing room only.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

JJ Team
Thought as much, but how early is early?! I reckon afternoon time 3pm ish?

Bored with my work so I thought you might like a language class.

Lesson one - Beer

Cerveza /therbetha/ is a generic word rarely used when ordering in a bar (just as asking for "a beer" in a pub in the UK is a bit strange).

This is a caña /canya/. It is about 25 cl.

clara-de-cerveza-296x300.jpg

Next up size-wise is a tubo /toobo/ or a doble /doblay/, about 33 cl

Here's one I drank earlier...

vaso-tubo-de-cerveza-300x300.jpg

Finally, and probably more appealingly, we have the jarra /hara/ which is normally 50-70 cl.

jarra-de-cerveza-300x300.jpg

If you want a bottle, then ask for a tercio /terthio/

A tercio de Mahou, pictured yesterday...

cerveza.png

If you want alcohol free, ask for a caña/tubo/jarra/tercio sin alcohol /sin alcol/. If you want a shandy , ask for a clara (pronounced as you would expect) or a clara grande . If you want it made with Fanta Lemon, ask for a clara de limón.

Pretty much all bars except Irish pubs and disco bars will give you something to eat - crisps, olives, some ham or chorizo, more exciting things sometimes. These are always free
I got the taste Bill I got the taste.............. COYS
OUT OR OUT OUT OR OUT OF IT🛬🛫🛬🛫🍺🍺
We leave on Friday early doors via Munich and Valencia 🏆⚽😱

Back
Top Bottom