TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers. Think this seems to be best bet. Fingers crossed Liverpool fans choose other avenues given number of Spurs fans.

How early do you reckon early is? 18.00ish I was thinking of settling in a place.
No idea. I'd like to be in the vicinity for around 4ish, get an idea of how busy it is....a few other bars around if too early. Most of the fanzone will start to disperse and make their way to the ground around 4ish anyway,

Bit of 'ITK' on this:

Spurs Fans Only Champions League Welcome

I sent a Spanish mate of mine who lives in Madrid to the pub after tickets had sold out to research the place and ask what the situation was with tickets and people going without tickets...

He spoke with the owner who said it's not happening - a Spurs fan said he wanted to go with some friends and came to an agreement to sell tickets to a 'small group'. In the end, this guy has sold tickets to just about everyone, the local police has come warning them about the problem and they'll now be shut on Saturday.

Bear in mind could be the owner bullshitting to ward off more people, but that's what they've told him!

A Liverpool lad in work said that they have been sworn to secrecy by a bar owner as the police will shut them down if they find out about unauthorised events.

People piling in unplanned is fine - can’t figure that out like

Someone on one of the WhatsApp groups reckons they're still selling the adult + kid tickets to anybody who has a junior ST holder they can take with them. Don't know if it's true but thought I'd post in case it helps anybody - or anyone has a kid with an ST I can buy a ticket with :levyeyes::roflmao:

There's a facebook group that has apparently booked the downstairs of O'Brians for 200 Spurs fans. The rest of the pub is open to all....link below - hopefully it works! Spread the word! I can't seem to message on the group....but reckon this is about the nearest we've got to a Spurs pub.

That's the North West Spurs supporters club, some of my mates.

Heading out to Madrid Saturday, originally with 4 others, two managed to get tickets to the game last minute and other two bailed. Looking for a place to watch the game near spurs fan zone, any ideas on best places to go?
Sounds like OBrians or James Joyce maybe best options but not heard anything conclusive.

Back
Top Bottom