The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier is there today........

Looked to me like he could be fit to play
He's been training with the squad this week judging by his social media so hopefully he can be selected.

Such a rough season for him. He's looked better than his first season when he has played but been injured a whole lot.

He's been training with the squad this week judging by his social media so hopefully he can be selected.

Such a rough season for him. He's looked better than his first season when he has played but been injured a whole lot.

To be honest if it's a straight up choice for Madrid between Aurier and Trippier, I'd pick Aurier.

D6XhOZjXoAAIzrY.jpg

Nice to see him back with the team.

To be honest if it's a straight up choice for Madrid between Aurier and Trippier, I'd pick Aurier.

Agree, Trippiers lack of pace and power against the likes of Mane is a worry. Aurier is not going to be bullied. Both him and Trippier are capable of brain farts but at least Aurier has the other bit covered.

Good enough team considering who we have out injured or suspended.

Great to see Aurier back in the squad, no doubt we'll see one of Marsh or Skipp come on to make an appearance and it'd be nice to potentially see Janssen too.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom