The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think spurs and Everton used to be similar levels of success. Obviously you have moved on a different level but hopefully we can get to where you are. A new ground is on the way right on the waterfront of the Mersey and it will knock the red shite off there high horse hopefully. With the right manager and right recruitment it shows what can be done and it’s great seeing u piss all over Woolwich. Seriously how shite are they? That Greek lad with the mono brow is a pub player and that mustafi was at Everton and couldn’t get a game. Should be a good game in the sun and I’m sure the blues will take advantage of that beer system you have in the ground.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Davies Rose
Dier
Sissoko Eriksen Lamela
Dele
Moura

More than capable of a positive result, Wednesday to Sunday more than enough time for Recovery where necessary.

I think spurs and Everton used to be similar levels of success. Obviously you have moved on a different level but hopefully we can get to where you are. A new ground is on the way right on the waterfront of the Mersey and it will knock the red shite off there high horse hopefully. With the right manager and right recruitment it shows what can be done and it’s great seeing u piss all over Woolwich. Seriously how shite are they? That Greek lad with the mono brow is a pub player and that mustafi was at Everton and couldn’t get a game. Should be a good game in the sun and I’m sure the blues will take advantage of that beer system you have in the ground.

Good comments. Yes, your new stadium is well overdue and hopefully you'll soon start shutting up the Red half.

I actually like Everton fans which is strange as I have never met a scouser who supports Liverpool who I like! :pochfacepalm:
But every Everton fan I have met has been decent, seems strange being as they are all from Liverpool

Assuming Aurier are out i think it should be.
Lloris
KWP Dier Toby Davies
Skipp Dele
Lamela Eriksen Moura
Llorente
I cant barely name an 11 fit players.
I cant see us playing well without Sissoko tbh. But with the games he had recently, we really need to give him a break. And i really wouldnt want to imagine us playing CL final without him right now.
Wrapped him in a cotton wool please.

I am so glad Richarlison is out for this.

I'd love to see Vinnie get a run out. He looked so keen and desperate to help when he came on against both Brighton and West Ham. I'd love for him to turn it around here. If nothing else so we had a decent option for when Harry is inevitably injured.

Apart from players who need match sharpness, I'd like us to rest almost everyone. There's no way Woolwich are overturning an 8 goal GD and our first team is understandably exhausted

Woolwich don't need to win 8-0....

If we're asleep/shite and take a shackles-off pasting; then it's game on for the scum (If Burnley aren't at it you could well imagine their flat-trackin' forwards having fun).

3 years ago virtually to the day, this very thing happened to us.....

COMPLACENCY IS NOT AN OPTION.

Much of our hand is dealt for us anyway thanks to the niggles we're still carrying, but go as strong as we can....

Won't be able to watch the game until the day after.... :(

If they managed to repeat that scoreline, that's halfway towards the -8 goal swing!! Gooners would 'only' have to win 4-0 away at Burnley...

...and when you put it like THAT, you realise JUST how unlikely those TWO scenarios are from happening!
(The Mindset HAS to be positive... especially after Wednesday!)

If we can't be confident of holding off an 8-goal swing this week of all weeks, then we never will!

With 3 weeks recovery time ahead of us, why chance it?

Take a few off if we get our noses in front.

Back
Top Bottom