Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“We’re at the end of a 5 year journey”

Fucking right we are, we’re in a Champions League final. Whatever happens after June 1st is a new chapter. Mystery solved.

New chapter for me is the end of this Spursy tag, we stop acting as if our rightful place is midtable and only hoping for a decent run in the FA Cup and we start acting and talking as what we are.

A Sleeping Giant of the game that has finally awoken from it's slumber and is hungry, really fucking hungry!

This goes for the fans. Stop embracing the Spursy tag and acting as if you preferred it when we had nothing to play for by March every season. When a Gooner or Chav gives you shit give them shit back. At games don't start groaning because we haven't scored after five minutes. Stop calling radio stations and moaning about Levy and believing every transfer rumour about Harry or Toby or Dele.

Have some cojones, lads and ladettes!

:tobyarm:

New chapter for me is the end of this Spursy tag, we stop acting as if our rightful place is midtable and only hoping for a decent run in the FA Cup and we start acting and talking as what we are.

A Sleeping Giant of the game that has finally awoken from it's slumber and is hungry, really fucking hungry!

See that’s where you lot are going around in circles.

You are backing the an interview which you believe sends warning to Levy that we need to start spending or the manager will leave.

Then you say we are not mid table and part of the elite.

The headlines are not elite though.....they are Spurs 2008. A better headline today would have been:

POCH BELIEVES SPURS HAVE ARRIVED AT THE TOP TABLE

See that’s where you lot are going around in circles.

You are backing the an interview which you believe sends warning to Levy that we need to start spending or the manager will leave.

Then you say we are not mid table and part of the elite.

The headlines are not elite though.....they are Spurs 2008. A better headline today would have been:

POCH BELIEVES SPURS HAVE ARRIVED AT THE TOP TABLE

I'd have loved that headline too but that isn't What the media want to do. And even with that headline you would find a narrative to argue about. A reason to try and validate the 'Spursy' tag which I hate.

The club is never gonna be perfect. There are things we'll all do differently. But for three weeks let's stop looking to find problems or angles or things to argue about.

We're in the Champions League final. Let's enjoy it. Let's unite against the Dipper love in as one. Forget who was right and who was wrong during the season.

#NoCuntOffsForTheRestOfMay (catchy hashtag innit?!)

I'd have loved that headline too but that isn't What the media want to do. And even with that headline you would find a narrative to argue about. A reason to try and validate the 'Spursy' tag which I hate.

The club is never gonna be perfect. There are things we'll all do differently. But for three weeks let's stop looking to find problems or angles or things to argue about.

We're in the Champions League final. Let's enjoy it. Let's unite against the Dipper love in as one. Forget who was right and who was wrong during the season.

#NoCuntOffsForTheRestOfMay (catchy hashtag innit?!)

I’m not in a cunt off mate, I respected your opinion and responses up until you told me to fuck off

Back
Top Bottom