We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It falls to Sissoko, deep in our half, he executes a perfectly measured Pirlo-esq pass, there is no time left, but Llorente the man god controls the perfect pass and coolly delivers it into the path of Deli. One good touch is all it takes for the kid (two assists) to lay it onto Moura's stride, he has two defenders down on him, but is quicker and the finish is......
:ledleylick:

If they made a film about our CL campaign this year which showed us with 1 point from 3 games and 80 mins, then showed how we won the QF and SF, you’d get up and walk out saying what a load of bollocks, more far fetched than Rocky.

teh-guardian-768x978.jpg

Is Eriksen having at go at their fans?

First of all good luck for the final really mean that can't stand the dippers. I have a flight leaving Mar airport Friday the 31st May 7am to Barcelona then a train ticket to Madrid!! I have a direct return leaving from Madrid to Manchester 7am on the Sunday so you will have a full two days to soak up the atmosphere. I'm only looking for my outlay which stands at £600 the flights at the moment are £1,400 please let me know if your interested.

If they made a film about our CL campaign this year which showed us with 1 point from 3 games and 80 mins, then showed how we won the QF and SF, you’d get up and walk out saying what a load of bollocks, more far fetched than Rocky.
Netflix better been following us around this campaign. Just saying.

First of all good luck for the final really mean that can't stand the dippers. I have a flight leaving Mar airport Friday the 31st May 7am to Barcelona then a train ticket to Madrid!! I have a direct return leaving from Madrid to Manchester 7am on the Sunday so you will have a full two days to soak up the atmosphere. I'm only looking for my outlay which stands at £600 the flights at the moment are £1,400 please let me know if your interested.

Sounds like you were a bit premature mate. Nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to the best of us.

Although as i always say....i'm not being paid overtime.

What is it with all these flight touts joining the forum. If you want to get to Madrid there are loads of alternative routes - fly to Barca or any other major well connected, 3-4 hours to Madrid by train as Spain has a really efficient rail network.

Congrats on last night, unbelievable game.

If anyone is looking to for a decent non-stop London-Madrid flight for the final weekend send me a dm. I have one for sale and I'll get back to you with details if you message me.

Flight -

Norwegian Air

Outbound departure 31. May 2019 London-Gatwick LGW 20:10 - 23:35 Madrid
Inbound departure 2. Jun 2019 Madrid MAD 08:00 - 09:25 London-Gatwick

Talking about flights, prices have gone through the roof from every airport in the UK it seems

For anyone who is a bit adventurous try flying from Paris to Madrid. Prices flying out on 31st May or 1st June and returning June 2nd or 3rd depending on what you want are in the £200-£250 return range

Check Skyscanner

Mouras second goal.. He got credit at the time, but seriously, if Messi had done that it would have been hyped as one of the best ever CL goals. The footwork and power in the shot were world class.

Back
Top Bottom