We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the thing, some don't deserve to live in this moment.

''Bottling cunts''
''The whole squad are cunts''
''Hope the whole squad fucks off''
''Shit mentality''

It goes on.

Irrespective of what you think, some followers don't deserve what we've achieved because they've been in here after every single loss for years cunting the boys off.

We have a special, special side and it shouldn't take qualifying for a Champions League final to support them.

This has been coming for a very long time, and a lot of us have been saying it for a very long time and been hounded for it.

So no mate, I won't leave it. This is vindication.

WE ARE YIDS! Now act like it.
You're not wrong. I'm just too drunk and fucking Harry Kane level buzzing to care right now.

Tomorrow I'll go back to calling everyone cunts.

WE’RE IN A FUCKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!!

First time in a long I’ve actually teared up at a sporting event.

This team in the second half was the team we knew we were. We showed grit, fight, and bossed them in almost all stats.

THE THING I LOVE MOST IS BEING A YID!

Lads and lasses.
Stating the very obvious......HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!
Every Spurs fan in the world must be beaming and lets face it, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch of people!
i kept away from the forum during the match and will enjoy reading every line of it over the coming days!!

See this is how you get in our good graces. Piss on our opposition and tell us we are great. I knew you were alright.
:adethumbup:

I couldn’t longer read that this Ajax seemed to have reinvented football. All journalists to reiterate: how good they are. The usual Tottenham looked like the ugly duckling. You are not too old or young. I believe that justice has been done tonight.

I will be the first to admit that I was wrong at half time. I was certain the squad was checked out for vacation.

Never been so happy to be wrong.
I'll be the second to admit it. They were making it impossible to believe we had a comeback in us. We hadn't seen any life from them in a couple weeks.

I thought we were done. I wasn't going to melt and complain about the players, but I didn't think we had it in us. I believed enough to keep watching, for whatever that's worth.

I am happy to have been defending Moura last week. Hero.

Just found out the score! Away in wilderness
What a fucking time for the club.
We can win this, we can win this!
COYS COYS COYS

Back
Top Bottom