We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's just enjoy the greatest moment in most of our of memories of supporting spurs.
Digs and agendas can wait till we don't sign anyone in the summer.

I love you all, every one of you fucking beautiful yids. Whoever and whatever you are.

And I fucking love Tottenham Hotspur.

Just back from the pub. Most emotional Spurs night of my life. I was literally crying with joy.
Thank you Poch, Thank you Lucas, Thank you Fernando, Thank you to every player that's fought against the odds this season, and Thank you Daniel Levy for the greatest night of my Spurs life.

That's the thing, some don't deserve to live in this moment.

''Bottling cunts''
''The whole squad are cunts''
''Hope the whole squad fucks off''
''Shit mentality''

It goes on.

Irrespective of what you think, some followers don't deserve what we've achieved because they've been in here after every single loss for years cunting the boys off.

We have a special, special side and it shouldn't take qualifying for a Champions League final to support them.

This has been coming for a very long time, and a lot of us have been saying it for a very long time and been hounded for it.

So no mate, I won't leave it. This is vindication.

WE ARE YIDS! Now act like it.

Well said

Just back from the pub. Most emotional Spurs night of my life. I was literally crying with joy.
Thank you Poch, Thank you Lucas, Thank you Fernando, Thank you to every player that's fought against the odds this season, and Thank you Daniel Levy for the greatest night of my Spurs life.

:dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom