Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Liverpool would rather us. Rarely lose to us. Ajax are the unknown & the wildcard.
I’m pretty sure they’d beat Ajax easily if they were to face in the final. They’d have a harder one against us because we’ve played each other so often that there’s a chance Klopp will get his tactics wrong, players get complacent etc.

I reckon that will cost Valverde his job. Fucking terrible management, anyone with half a brain knew the dippers would come out the block like greyhounds.
He picked the same team with the ineffective Countinho and Vidal scuffling around, no pace apart from Alba and an attitude that stank.
They got what they deserved and the dippers didn't have to play that well really but they had the heart and desire.

I’m pretty sure they’d beat Ajax easily if they were to face in the final. They’d have a harder one against us because we’ve played each other so often that there’s a chance Klopp will get his tactics wrong, players get complacent etc.
Maybe. Ajax can match their legs & energy. We are on our last legs at the moment. Hopefully Robertson, firmino & salah be injured still.

I reckon that will cost Valverde his job. Fucking terrible management, anyone with half a brain knew the dippers would come out the block like greyhounds.
He picked the same team with the ineffective Countinho and Vidal scuffling around, no pace apart from Alba and an attitude that stank.
They got what they deserved and the dippers didn't have to play that well really but they had the heart and desire.
They might as well sack him and replace him by Ten Hag.

I'm pretty certain Mensa is being ironic. He's one of the more grounded posters on here.
Come tomorrow he will be busting blood vessels for Tottenham, along with everyone else that lives and breaths Our club.
COYS.

Thank you sir, could have used “a walking continent of common sense” but that will do

I’m nervous, like the Leicester season this is a chance that just does not come round often, it’s like England at World Cup just gone, with so many big nations being shit, that was the chance and this is ours, very similar position

Just get out there and do our best, that will be good enough to get to the final

COYS

So, Barcelona need to realise that they need a manager and better players and can't rely just on Messi to carry that shithouse in his backs. Valverde is horrible manager so are a lot of his player, Alba, Lenglet, Busquets and Coutinho are utter shite and there are others that are very overhyped, like Roberto and Rakitic.

Share away
Man City 15/16 4-1 (first team to beat all concurring City), Man City Champions League (knock out the overwhelming fav for competition without main players, scoring 3 away goals). Liverpool 4-0 last season. Liverpool away draws last season, draw this season. Chelsea 5-3. Chelsea 3-1 this year, Chelsea 0-2 away last year. Utd 3-0 2015/16, Utd 3-2 at Wembley, Dortmund (last 4 games over past two seasons). Real Madrid home and away last year. Juve away last season. Woolwich 2015 + 2016 + league cup this year.

And these are just off the top of my head, where have you been?

Probably will lose his job but your reasoning is flawed ....

Barca were doing fine for 50 minutes ... held Liverpool to a single goal having dealt with any 'out of the blocks' start fairly easily .... the problems came when they fell apart after conceding the second goal

Barca were shit and Liverpool just kept going ... sometimes these things just happen

The thing that worked for Liverpool was losing Salah to injury and gaining an extra player in the middle, pretty sure Klopp would not have dropped a fit Salah and not have won this game with him playing ... is there a lesson for us there?

Man City 15/16 4-1 (first team to beat all concurring City), Man City Champions League (knock out the overwhelming fav for competition without main players, scoring 3 away goals). Liverpool 4-0 last season. Liverpool away draws last season, draw this season. Chelsea 5-3. Chelsea 3-1 this year, Chelsea 0-2 away last year. Utd 3-0 2015/16, Utd 3-2 at Wembley, Dortmund (last 4 games over past two seasons). Real Madrid home and away last year. Juve away last season. Woolwich 2015 + 2016 + league cup this year.

And these are just off the top of my head, where have you been?
thanks i needed that

It is the bloody Women that wind me up. Never showed any sign of interest in Football, now they are die-hard Dipper supporters apparently. I suppose it is a bit like a run in the World Cup, they all come out.

Off to ask her to explain the offside rule for me ... Could be away a while, wish me luck..

:rolleyes:

Fucking hell, there’s fucking scousers everywhere in work this morning.

I work in fucking Swindon, for fuck’s sake.

“I didn’t watch it, I forgot it was even on...” :avbshock:
To be fair, you missed Barcelona getting the mother of all tonkings. A rare event. They were hollow shells, husks, dead men walking, by the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom