Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on now. If we manage to get through Ajax, we've got a decent chance in the final. Only a brain-fart own goal lost us the last game. One-off game 50-50, with them on better form, 60-40. I'll take those odds of being CL champions thank you very much.

Just get through tomorrow first please.

It was more about heart, desire and commitment than quality, brilliance or tactics.

Rakitic, Bosquet, Vidal vs Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum

Messi, Coutinho, Suarez vs Mane, Origi, Shaqiri

Barca had superior quality all over the field, Liverpool had everything else.
Oh come the fuck on. Ya, those things are important, but for Christ sake that diminishes this Liverpool team by making it sound like a bunch of plucky upstarts on a shoestring budget. They were in the final last year! As much as I shit on them they are going to end up 2nd in the league and 24 points clear of us in third.

And that still doesn't change my larger point that our players give a shit. The 2nd leg of City was, to use your words, 1% quality, brilliance and tactics and 99% heart, desire and commitment.

I'll have Poch explain:
NINTCHDBPICT000483918148-e1555599560273.jpg

We were in denial about them over taking us until it was too late & now they are on another level.

Without a doubt.

Strewth, even at our best.

Every position for them is strong and their options just deliver.

I have little doubt that next season they won't get so fortunate with injuries but they are miles from us even if in a one-off game we could beat them.

But the league table tells you how big that gap is.

Watch the miro-dicks that fail to like or agree with your post. I guarantee you those that don't click like on your post will be bitching if we lose tomorrow, there's a direct correlation, I'm calling it now.

"Waaaah, but what if other fans gloat or take the piss......"

:vdvdive:

It was more about heart, desire and commitment than quality, brilliance or tactics.

Rakitic, Bosquet, Vidal vs Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum

Messi, Coutinho, Suarez vs Mane, Origi, Shaqiri

Barca had superior quality all over the field, Liverpool had everything else.

Difference was, Mane, Origi and Shaqiri also played when Liverpool didn't have the ball.

Back
Top Bottom