Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure I can be bothered watching either of these games. It's like trying to get enthusiastic about watching The Godfather III after you've watched I and II the previous couple of days.

So i take it all the patriotic Englishmen among us on here want Woolwich and Chelsea to win tonight then?...
Nope, me neither :)
Brexit means Brexit

Ironic that in a year when the UK voted to LEAVE Europe... we could potentially see TWO ALL ENGLISH European Finals!! No one's leaving Europe by the look of it!!

...and, (Putting club rivalries aside for 5 minutes) 2 ALL ENGLISH EUROPEAN FINALS would be unheard of... and AMAZING for English football...
Besides, I've been in SUCH a good mood for the last 24 hours, I couldn't give a shit who gets to the Europa League final...

But with my Spurs hat on, I'm hoping for a Frankfurt v Valencia final... OBVS!

Arse are so stupid. Who didn't see that fucking Coutner coming a mile away? Maitland-niles way too high against the fastest guy on the ptich. Moron.

Amunt!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom