The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hBD9A7A5F
Keep them coming

3 big games left now, I want to see this team hungry for 3rd and not just settle for 4th, it’s the kind of mentality we need throughout the squad if we want to be challenging for the title next season, so let’s smash Everton and hope for a Chelsea slip up, and then let’s look forward to a glory night in Madrid!

Relieved to get top 4 and totally unexpected given our form. That said, I still want to beat Everton and chavs slip up. I’ve had a couple of texts from Chelsea fans saying “it’s happened again “ and all the same bollocks so to turn that round would be great.
London’s top club last season and would be great to have that title again.

Relieved to get top 4 and totally unexpected given our form. That said, I still want to beat Everton and chavs slip up. I’ve had a couple of texts from Chelsea fans saying “it’s happened again “ and all the same bollocks so to turn that round would be great.
London’s top club last season and would be great to have that title again.

What’s happened again? Hazard linked with Madrid? Must be that as I can’t recall them having a two window transfer ban before.

Oh, they’ll be jubilant if they finish a point above Spurs? You basque in that glory you Chelsea scum as that’s the most success, if you can call it that, you will have for quite some time.

What’s happened again? Hazard linked with Madrid? Must be that as I can’t recall them having a two window transfer ban before.

Oh, they’ll be jubilant if they finish a point above Spurs? You basque in that glory you Chelsea scum as that’s the most success, if you can call it that, you will have for quite some time.
A spurs team on its worst run of form I can remember under poch, haven’t won an away game in how long? And they have only just managed to get above us in the league, says more about them than it does us

Thanks Spurs, you know I had Angina earlier in the year? That fucking stress over the last few matches, well I wouldn't be surprised if my stent has burst.

Yesterday evening I avoided the Goons game once I knew it was 1-0. On a train out of curiosity and with 3 mins to go I logged onto Beeb website and almost had a heart attack there and then. A minute later we go through the longest tunnel in Kent and my other half asking with an odd look on her face am I alright? Out of the tunnel can't refresh Beeb, desperately text a mate. Can't breathe for 30 secs, he replies from an Amsterdam pub full of Ajax 1-1.

Yes dear, just had a funny turn. That tuna sandwich maybe.

:kanegoal::lamelaaghh::pochshock:

It's all just been a game of 4D Chess played by Poch. Utd have ended up stuck with Ole in the Europa, Chelsea stuck with Sarri and a transfer ban and Woolwich have just wasted a lot of energy for nothing and will probably get hammered by Valencia now.
Poch and Levy sucking of the devil is finally paying off.

From all the moments in a season it’s always fun to think back to incidents that seemed to be definitive.....

For example. Aubameyang v Lloris. Last moments Wembley stadium ( Claimed to be “my fucking house” by A wrong Un Ramsey” ) on 2 March.

Nah. Not this time you bunch of cunts. Have some Lasanga and offer a two year deal to Martin Fulop.

Great point you made....Lloris unsung hero in all this, there was the Leicester penalty save too.

If we’re honest though, over the last few weeks, most of our heroes played for Wolves, Burnley, Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield and Leicester etc...

Back
Top Bottom