The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don’t remember a season like it. It’s like opposite world, with teams trying to compete with one another on who can underperform the most.

So many bad things about yesterday, but United and Woolwich have decided to come to our rescue. Son will hopefully play on Wednesday like a man possessed, because he has been granted one hell of a reprieve today. Thanks to today he won’t have that cloud hanging over him, and the whole team should feel a massive sense of relief.

Cheers United and Farcenal

hannibalateam.jpg

Normally we get fuck all luck. The whole Spursy thing not just about us fucking up at the wrong moment but others taking advantage, well not this year.

We have played mainly poor this season comparative to recent (City games excepted), been delayed at Wembley, bought no-one in two windows, had a massive injury crisis and hang over from the World Cup.

Yet here we are CL next season and a CL semi final this season. I used to think the gods hated Spurs but this season I am not so sure.

Thanks mate, for anyone who’s never considered it Iceland is an amazing country, I’d recommend it to anyone prepared to travel a couple of hours here and there to see truly stunning sights.

All the best lads and ladies, nothing to lose and all to gain now let’s group together and just enjoy our insane yet illustrious club
Absolutely loved Reykjavik. I know someone who's moved there. Very jealous.

Still can't believe how much my mood can change in the space of a few hours.
At lunchtime I felt and probably looked like I had a red hot poker up my arse,. Now I'm fucking buzzing and don't want the day to end.
And my team hasn't even played.
Funny old game.

Just got home after a great bank holiday session and I’ve woken up my whole house singing

“The pride of north London, were the kings of white hart lane!”

“Glory glory hallelujah”

Yidio yidio yidio yidio yidio yidio yidio yidio yidio

All things considered I’m really happy. Lots of room for improvement, key was to get in the stadium, CL and keeping the nueclus together. Ole and United look fooked, they are going to have a torrid time... will they stick or twist. I hope we get our commercial deals sorted and splash some cash

Normally we get fuck all luck. The whole Spursy thing not just about us fucking up at the wrong moment but others taking advantage, well not this year.

We have played mainly poor this season comparative to recent (City games excepted), been delayed at Wembley, bought no-one in two windows, had a massive injury crisis and hang over from the World Cup.

Yet here we are CL next season and a CL semi final this season. I used to think the gods hated Spurs but this season I am not so sure.

Bizarrely I’d say it’s officially been a great season now.

Clearly there are very worrying signs, but we’ve pretty much confirmed top 4, moved into our amazing new stadium, and had a stunning CL campaign that could get even better.

Stumbled over the line in the league.

c113a8b2-8db7-4b19-bc60-e21732bb6f7c.gif

I'm not getting the bunting out until it's mathematically impossible for them to catch us up..........but I am a lot happier than I was, earlier this afternoon. All sung out and cream - crackered, so I will you bid you all a good night. Sweet dreams all x

Thanks mate, for anyone who’s never considered it Iceland is an amazing country, I’d recommend it to anyone prepared to travel a couple of hours here and there to see truly stunning sights.

All the best lads and ladies, nothing to lose and all to gain now let’s group together and just enjoy our insane yet illustrious club
Been salmon fishing up there, one of the great landscapes on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom