Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t mind moaning and melting. Fatalism, however, is a bit much and that’s replaced the usual banter and it’s depressing.
Fair enough. But for example, if others believed we are destined to win the league or blow top 4 then that is how they feel. Not much they can do about that. I find the personal abuse a lot more depressing on here.

We had the success in the last 6 years or so being in the CL league. If and God forbids we don't make it next season then it is down to Levy alone. We did not recruit in 2 transfer windows. We did not replace Dembele. Chelsea, manure and woolwich bought players and over took us. mancity and liverpool spent money and the gap got bigger.
Levy's aim is top 4 and top 4 only. His priority is not winning trophies. He thinks we can achieve top 4 by what we have and that is the only reason he did not spent any penny in 2 windows. He will be proven either way by 5.00pm next Sunday.

WHAT FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THIS?

Granted this shit ain't over, but:

- United bought Fred for £50m+ who's utter shite. They've since sacked their manager, gone on an 'amazing' run; yet still SIT BELOW US and look like they might need to sack their manager again in the summer.

- Chavs blew a shedload again and continue to spin their wheels with a TRF BAN on the horizon. AND STILL SIT BELOW US.

- Woolwich are financially fucked and have their best player walking away for free for the second time in 2 years whilst Ozil eats up their entire trf budget with his wages... Brought in a bunch of no marks who'd have caused riots on here any other window; look even worse than the Wenger team... AND STILL SIT BELOW US.

UTTER FUCKING HORSESHIT.....

And some of you mugs have the cheek to talk about "truth", "honesty" and "reality".

Last edited:
it all comes down to one thing

ZERO FUCKING SIGNINGS. TIME AND TIME AGAIN LEVY REFUSES TO BACK THE MANAGER, REGARDLESS OF WHO THAT MANAGER IS. ANY TIME WE’VE BEEN IN A PIVITOL MOMENT IN OUR HISTORY, LEVY REFUSES TO BACK THE MANAGER. HOW CAN A TOP 4 CLUB ONLY HAVE ONE RECKONISED STRIKER?? IT’S A CON JOB FOLKS, SUCKING YOUR MEAGER MONTHLY WAGES
You feel better now?

WHAT FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THIS?

Granted this shit ain't over, but:

- United bought Fred for £50m+ WHo's utter shite. They've since sacked their manager, gone on an 'amazing' run yet still sit below us and look like they might need to sack their manager again in the summer.

- Chavs blew a shedload again and continue to spin their wheels with a TRF BAN on the horizon. AND STILL SET BELOW US.

- Woolwich are financially fucked and have their best player walking away for free for the second time in 2 years whilst Ozil east up their entire traf budget with his wages... Brought in a bunch of no marks who'd have caused riots on here any other window; look even worse than the Wenger team... AND STILL SIT BELOW US.

UTTER FUCKING HORSESHIT.....

And some of you mugs have the cheek to talk about "truth", "honesty" and "reality".
Hey guy. You'll give yourself a stroke. And we need all the supporters we have

Fair enough. But for example, if others believed we are destined to win the league or blow top 4 then that is how they feel. Not much they can do about that. I find the personal abuse a lot more depressing on here.
Don't look at their posts the feed of your attention attention seeking bullies who act like that because they suffer from erectile dysfunction so they have to get the testosterone out somewhere, seriously mate put them on ignore and the world is all good.

Thought we looked very balanced until the sending offs. Should been 3 up. Looked like round pegs in round holes. Thought Lucas again looked sharp but I'd swap him and son over. Son through the middle. Don't get the dele hate, thought it was his mist lively showing until the sending offs. Agree hes been out of form though. I didn't get the toby sub for foyth. I know toby was on a booking but hes one of the most experienced senior players. He wouldn't of got sent off. We simply have to many brain fart players in the squad that cost you games. Foyth Sanchez trippier to name a few. Overall though thought there was far more zip to our play today and off the ball running. Also nearly a masterclass in playing with 9 men. Again I'm speaking from hindsight, but I would of plonked someone zonal centre of the six yard box for corners. They were always going to just swing them in and pile in and play the numbers game. I'll be honest I haven't enjoyed this season, CL apart. Not sure if it's the disappointment of the ground opening dragging on, playing at a soulless Wembley for 2 years, injuries we have had or just our general play. We have lost our aggressive pressing and cut and thrust attacking play. We knock it round the back like a testimonial these days. Very difficult to create any sort of tempo. We don't start games in opp faces. We barely score first half goals these days and every game just feels like a grind. My overriding feeling is that I'm just bored of the majority of this squad. Its regressed and I'm desperate for poch to build his second squad. Get back to high energy, pressing game and be more direct in our attacking play. I'm hoping we play as if the shackles are off Wednesday and have no regrets.

....Only Spurs could blow a ten point gap?

Weren't the Dippers 10 points clear this very season?

I very much think they were.

Besides: "It doesn't matter does it. We lost."

The difference with us is we achieve the mathematically possible in terms of how many points we can drop with the amount of games left to lose a position we want. Seem before haven't we. Isn't just about today. It's the 13 games we've lost. Attitudes have just been shocking. Isn't ability based as 3rd place was easy with the points other teams were dropping behind us.

Thought we looked very balanced until the sending offs. Should been 3 up. Looked like round pegs in round holes. Thought Lucas again looked sharp but I'd swap him and son over. Son through the middle. Don't get the dele hate, thought it was his mist lively showing until the sending offs. Agree hes been out of form though. I didn't get the toby sub for foyth. I know toby was on a booking but hes one of the most experienced senior players. He wouldn't of got sent off. We simply have to many brain fart players in the squad that cost you games. Foyth Sanchez trippier to name a few. Overall though thought there was far more zip to our play today and off the ball running. Also nearly a masterclass in playing with 9 men. Again I'm speaking from hindsight, but I would of plonked someone zonal centre of the six yard box for corners. They were always going to just swing them in and pile in and play the numbers game. I'll be honest I haven't enjoyed this season, CL apart. Not sure if it's the disappointment of the ground opening dragging on, playing at a soulless Wembley for 2 years, injuries we have had or just our general play. We have lost our aggressive pressing and cut and thrust attacking play. We knock it round the back like a testimonial these days. Very difficult to create any sort of tempo. We don't start games in opp faces. We barely score first half goals these days and every game just feels like a grind. My overriding feeling is that I'm just bored of the majority of this squad. Its regressed and I'm desperate for poch to build his second squad. Get back to high energy, pressing game and be more direct in our attacking play. I'm hoping we play as if the shackles are off Wednesday and have no regrets.

If every shot is down the keepers throat he's usually going to save it. Not sure we ever aim for the corners of the goal. Even with this squad we should be getting third easy. Son's red just says it all about the attitude and that's from one our best players. You're pissed off with a tackle. Be pissed off at your own performance. He's been great for us all season. Without him we wouldn't be in this position but a great player only looks his last game and his against West ham was a stinker so he should take our his frustration with impacting the game. He certainly did that today. Lost us it. Probably the next one too

We have a lot of brain fart player's because we invest in youth when we actually decide to buy and that means their short on reliability and consistency, unfortunately this won't change because we are not interested in the ready made stuff.

Back
Top Bottom